Diablo® III

error 3006?

I'm not sure why you think it has anything to do with DNS, but it will resolve itself. Unless you give specific proof that it has anything to do with internet protocol, I'm not sure anyone is going to take your advice seriously or go through all that work to reset your DNS when all you have to do to reset it by unplugging your router for thirty seconds. Try to be nicer to people and you may get your "advice" across to them better.
Reply Quote
I've used the so called fix listed here, and it did not work. I've been plagued with errors 3005,3006, and 3007 for quite some time now. I've tried practically every solution listed on the forums. I get the same errors regardless of how I connect, be it wired or wireless. Port forwarding did not help, the DNS change listed here did not help, nor did the countless "fixes" I've seen listed.

Blizz, please fix your game. I love your games, but I can't continue our relationship like this. Me loving you, you loving me, then you randomly decide to run away and slam the door in my face. It hurts. =(

Don't hurt me or anything, but if your router has QoS built in then just use high priority on the ports that D3 needs.... >> runs away>>> 'it worked for meeeeeee....'
Reply Quote
' L '

Oh well least we can play single player.... -__-
Reply Quote
blizz i know this isnt wow or starcraft, but fix your crap... cant log on really???
Reply Quote
WHAT THE FUK ARE YOU DOING THOSE DAYS BLIZZARD!
SERVER IS SO FUKED UP THIS 2 DAYS!
yesterday was item disappear, server lagging, can't creat games.
and today is server hardcore lagging, can't log in, errors can't resume games.
COME THE FUK ON! FIX UR GAME RIGHT NOW
Reply Quote
I tried the fix, but I'm still getting error 3006. Anyone know another way to fix it or if blizzard has already fixed it? I was able to log on earlier today, but just started getting error 3006 about an hour or two ago.
Reply Quote
the only way to fix this problem, is for blizzard to give a s!@#$
Reply Quote
im geting error 0037
Reply Quote
wtf is the prob with the server. .cant log in. .
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
yep, having issues too.
Reply Quote
fix
your
game

no...

fix MY game
Reply Quote
I got it too... nice!!! I think it may be time for some new servers.... those 1970's POS arent cutting it anymore blizzard!
Reply Quote
what is going on with this 3006 error? i am not able to log in....... any fixes?
Reply Quote
Error 1489814889

Honestly? How many errors do you need, Blizzard?

I am starting to understand my error:

Error 4999
Reply Quote
me too, i cant log in. whats happening? error 3006. please fix this immediately
Reply Quote
Same problem here
Reply Quote
Mine just hangs at Retrieving Hero List. Lost access to AH yesterday for quite a while.
Reply Quote
i wanna farm :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]