Diablo® III

Can you dare to step witch doctor ?

Why do you only as a joke of view?
The witch doctor is so weak you can play to go on?

草泥马=f**K your mother

Hey bro, we're not laughing at your post, we appreciate it. What we are laughing at is the Google translation of your post.

You're right about class imbalance, many of us have feedback to Blizzard about it, if only they bother to listen.

You're also right about the poor mana resource system. It is so terrible that there is even a spin-off debate whether IAS is good for the WD or not.

I hope blizzard reads your post. Cheers!
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 01:54 AMPosted by Rakimallah
I don't even know if that is the same guy or not

Yes, it's the same guy, Paragon 100, very good gear too. Most of you will be able to recognise by the looks and guess the numbers are pointing at which stat.
Reply Quote
I love how he uses 0dogs and complain about succubus... I have no doubt they are pain for the immobile.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 08:58 AMPosted by B4n1sH3r
Blizzard your mind filled with feces
Thanks google translator :)
Reply Quote
just a word in 3. the ancestor thing he was talking about was HotA
Reply Quote
Why do you only as a joke of view?
The witch doctor is so weak you can play to go on?

草泥马=f**K your mother

Hey bro, we're not laughing at your post, we appreciate it. What we are laughing at is the Google translation of your post.

You're right about class imbalance, many of us have feedback to Blizzard about it, if only they bother to listen.

You're also right about the poor mana resource system. It is so terrible that there is even a spin-off debate whether IAS is good for the WD or not.

I hope blizzard reads your post. Cheers!

Oh,that's so.thank U for read this.
I hope BZ can do something for WD.But i think BZ maybe Will never to do,So my Greatest wish is :TO FIRE JAY

hey.let's say: FIRE JAY
Reply Quote
DarthSki44
View profile
Edited by DarthSki44#1684 on 1/7/13 1:02 PM (PST)
Had a pretty good laugh.

Some highligh

01/07/2013 01:06 PMPosted by PaulNg
took me more than an hour to translate that whole wall of text, and I ain't good at the chinese language. so yeah, you're welcome, but it's a one-time adventure only. cheers!

Very thank for your Translation
Reply Quote
楼主威武

You paralysis, I would like to have your dog B designer Thinking well is more.
Reply Quote
Buff skills (abbreviation to some vulgarity, unknown to me still) design.
Barb warcry directly increases armor and resist. Why do WD Soul Harvest need mobs to trigger the all resist effect?
This design is obviously contradicting? A melee class can freely utilize the buff skill, while a range class needs to walk right up to mobs to use the buff effectively? Blizzard your brains contain sh*t? On what basis we WD are required to run into groups of mobs to use the skill? I’m a ranged class! If you must design in such a manner, why is 5 souls harvested the limit? You (vulgarity) dare to raise the limit to 10 souls harvested?

1.BUFF技能的SB设定.
蛮子的战吼是直接增加全抗或者护甲
为什么巫医的灵魂收割要打到怪才可以增加全抗?
这个设定明显搞反了吧?一个近程职业可以自由释放BUFF技能,一个远程职业却要跑进怪堆里释放BUFF技能?暴雪你脑子里装的是屎么?凭什么我们巫医要跑进怪堆里放技能?老子是远程职业.
如果非要这么设置那干嘛还弄个5层收割上限?你麻痹的敢不敢提高到10层?

That's a very good point.

500hrs. on WD and I never thought of it like that.
Edited by PreparationV#1704 on 1/10/2013 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
stroke skills ftw
Reply Quote
哈哈,同意。暴雪脑子里有屎!
Reply Quote
If only I could add a signature....草泥马
Reply Quote
楼主威武
Reply Quote
I enjoyed reading this very entertaining post.
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 01:06 PMPosted by PaulNg
took me more than an hour to translate that whole wall of text, and I ain't good at the chinese language. so yeah, you're welcome, but it's a one-time adventure only. cheers!

really appreciate your hard work. I could have never done that myself. Why is he posting his foreign language here tho?
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:10 AMPosted by november1093

really appreciate your hard work. I could have never done that myself. Why is he posting his foreign language here tho?

I don't know, he didn't explain in his post. I am guessing he thinks Blizzard or community managers will bother to read the US forums, and thus his post will reach the development team.
Reply Quote

I don't know, he didn't explain in his post. I am guessing he thinks Blizzard or community managers will bother to read the US forums, and thus his post will reach the development team

Me too. Perhaps he thinks they don´t read it in his place or maybe he wants to share his thoughts with more people. Me, I don´t leave in a place where english is the natural language, but I post it here in english, so people can read and share more, what seems good for me (as I hope it is for the others).
Edited by B4n1sH3r#1263 on 1/12/2013 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am in the mood for crab rangoon and house lo mein now .. Thanks alot OP
Reply Quote
If I ever got a giant, biblical, scroll tattood on the entirety of my back...

...the carefully scrawled, calligraphic text would be the translated version of the original post.

I would highlight:
Let Voodoo wherever you go, then the default Costs 100 Blue and recovery Blue of 100 points the big Voodoo increase for a second time. there, back Voodoo Blue Rune did not even teammate efficiency which I can not accept, 草 your mother.

As well as:
the frog 20 yards within the main talent can enjoy the damage transferred If the damage is beyond the scope of frog bear frog blew, blew with minor injuries and will burst life the ball out of the CD for 30 seconds

I know it's rather immature to find language barriers amusing, I mean, the guy is just from another country...
...but yet it's still hilarious.

THE DAMAGE IS BEYOND THE SCOPE OF FROG BEAR FROG BLEW!!!

and so you Bear launched to run faster elite Blue fat and sinking magician Succubus has long run no shadow.You dare let the the zombie bear hands action to speed up a little? Mud horse

This section is also awesome awesome awesome.

"Mud Horse"
Reply Quote
[quote][quote]

hey.let's say: FIRE JAY

LOL,look this....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]