Diablo® III

pls stop saying "get leg nats & perm gloom"

stop giving advice to use leg nats n perma gloom to those people with low AR n low health. judging from ur own profiles, most of those giving such advice DO not use leg nats themselves.

especially those that say "i have low health n low AR but i perma gloom mp8 ubers" we all know thats not possible, and advice like "dun get hit" we all know thats not possible too

thanks
Reply Quote
well i don't use nat legacy, i have 35k health, 300-350 res all, 30dis and i can perma gloom facetank most of the elites in mp8? you can add me to see how it's possible.

And there's even another build that can handle pretty well too.

http://dd.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/13iisz/dh_having_trouble_in_higher_mps_this_build_is_for/
Reply Quote
i have low health and ar so i perm gloom mp1 ubers
Reply Quote
I have perma gloom because of constant crits, no resists but 52k hp and I faceroll mp6-7. DH is boring.
Reply Quote
GET LEG NATS & PERM GLOOM
Reply Quote
Get leg gloom and perm nats.
Reply Quote
i have low health n low AR but i perma gloom mp10 ubers
Reply Quote
It's possible to permagloom if you have high cc and use nightstalker passive.

Also, for higher mps, even with gloom you'll need some hp and resist, so don't think that only a nat legacy will solve all your problems.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Myon
Get leg gloom and perm nats.

100% true.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 03:41 AMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu

I tried MP2 ubers with my low health and AR and got roflstomped, so I had to go to mp10 and do it instead like Shdwflare =(

pewpew and shdwflare are 2 of the L4N users who I'd like to emulate most. Someday i'll have gear that's as good... (but I need to play a whole lot more first)
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 08:15 AMPosted by Tharkis

I tried MP2 ubers with my low health and AR and got roflstomped, so I had to go to mp10 and do it instead like Shdwflare =(

pewpew and shdwflare are 2 of the L4N users who I'd like to emulate most. Someday i'll have gear that's as good... (but I need to play a whole lot more first)

a good new nats set does the job too and wont break the bank.

I've stopped at 300k dps with my legacy nats, which I only use for farming. for keys and ubers I switch to new nats set, over 400k dps and almost perma gloom with 60disc and prep. it makes more sense budget wise too, and I've not reached the full potential dps wise (vs l4n where it'd cost me an arm and a leg just for a few more dps/ehp).

you just have to get out of the "one gear for all situations" mindset :)

o/
Reply Quote
When do people say get legacy nats and perm gloom? I'm here every day while at work and can't remember the last time someone actually gave the advice to use legacy nats.
Reply Quote
Veritech, i think you missed my humor / sarcasm =P I can solo MP10 ubers with my gear hehe. (I usually dont, because it's time consuming and tedious, but i did it once to show I can, I much prefer doing ubers with a group because... I like playing with my friends)

@kadderly this is the only time i think i've ever seen it mentioned TBH... and I usually read every legacy nat thread I can because i'm an L4N user myself
Edited by Tharkis#1187 on 1/9/2013 8:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't have legacy nats set but I can perma gloom mp10 ubers. If I can do it, I'm sure any leg nats user can. lol
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Kadderly
When do people say get legacy nats and perm gloom? I'm here every day while at work and can't remember the last time someone actually gave the advice to use legacy nats.

yesterday; I saw it and thought; people still think that?

01/08/2013 08:18 AMPosted by jams
Get Legacy set and run perma shadow power, and you solve all the problem with all res for a while.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592199807?page=2#23

get two Nat's Mark's and race 'em
Edited by zoid#1554 on 1/9/2013 9:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
i use legacy nat for farming but for higher mp it just doesnt hold up. bolashot bitter pill and nightstalker creates perma gloom.....all u need
Reply Quote
still the play style is so much better. Just use barb for high mp. problem solved.
Reply Quote
leg nats is pretty useless nowadays cuz of inna/mempo/lacuni/WH + night stalker that almost all dh use. You don't need to sacrifice stats anymore.
Edited by Yue#1592 on 1/9/2013 1:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
i perma gloom everything !! Nats legacy for me is DA BOMB !!! Often when doing mp10 ubers with my buddies I end up having to resurect everyone in game because i will never die ;)
(combination of player skill/skill choices/Nats legacy)
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Yue
leg nats is pretty useless nowadays cuz of inna/mempo/lacuni/WH + night stalker that almost all dh use. You don't need to sacrifice stats anymore.

With Nats legacy you dont actually "sacrifice" any stats. You "Abuse" them...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]