Diablo® III

pls stop saying "get leg nats & perm gloom"

People tend to forget that the most valuable stat to a demon hunter is DISCIPLINE !!!!

Without it you can have all the dps you want and still get in trouble !!
Edited by grimdigital#1546 on 1/9/2013 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 01:34 PMPosted by grimdigital
leg nats is pretty useless nowadays cuz of inna/mempo/lacuni/WH + night stalker that almost all dh use. You don't need to sacrifice stats anymore.

With Nats legacy you dont actually "sacrifice" any stats. You "Abuse" them...
Reply Quote
erm most of u have 40k+ and above life here, i believe low life = 35k n below?

and seriously i have tested low life with low resists n gloom in ubers mp at 40k hp, 250 AR, leg nats :
1) zulkun fireball = 1 hit kill
2) zulkun tornado = 2 hit kill
3) skele king ww walk = 1 hit kill
these are just some examples.
and some people actually said well, i am very skilled i dun get hit by the above. i believe that some of u are actually that skilled but it doesnt apply to the majority.
Reply Quote
erm most of u have 40k+ and above life here, i believe low life = 35k n below?

and seriously i have tested low life with low resists n gloom in ubers mp at 40k hp, 250 AR, leg nats :
1) zulkun fireball = 1 hit kill
2) zulkun tornado = 2 hit kill
3) skele king ww walk = 1 hit kill
these are just some examples.
and some people actually said well, i am very skilled i dun get hit by the above. i believe that some of u are actually that skilled but it doesnt apply to the majority.

Zulton and SK's stuff I can easily dodge with vault. The hard one is Magdha's butterfly attacks because she spams so many of them and on very high MPLs I have to waste a skill slot for smokescreen because of them.
Edited by Kadderly#1572 on 1/9/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
I only got my legacy Nat's so I can strafe kill Ubers. Like why would I possibly want to shoot arrows when I can just spin and throw grenades?
Reply Quote
Anyone have an upgrade for me? Holla!
Reply Quote
What means Nats legacy?
Yes i know it's a stupid question but im intrested.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 05:12 PMPosted by Rambo

With Nats legacy you dont actually "sacrifice" any stats. You "Abuse" them...

Advice: High EHP/DPS are much better than disc regen these days. Get these and you will never run out of disc on uber run, low mp farm or high mp farm. You will also kill faster and spend less gold. If you still want monstruous disc (and hatred) regen, calamity is the way.
Reply Quote
What means Nats legacy?
Yes i know it's a stupid question but im intrested.

Search the AH for natalya's soul, gaze, shadow and marks. If you get the 4 set, you'll get 2 disc regen instead of +20 disc bonus of the new natalya's set.

If you want more info, search is your friend. It's a touchy subject around here, so enjoy the read.
Reply Quote
stop giving advice to use leg nats n perma gloom to those people with low AR n low health. judging from ur own profiles, most of those giving such advice DO not use leg nats themselves.

especially those that say "i have low health n low AR but i perma gloom mp8 ubers" we all know thats not possible, and advice like "dun get hit" we all know thats not possible too

thanks

says the guy with nat's and gloom.

btw, ~3900 dex... thats insanity! you must dodge the crap out of attacks.
Edited by Aki#1653 on 1/10/2013 10:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Legacy nats are cool. But definitely don't need them if you can keep your disc up using passives and skills.
Reply Quote
I have low hp and low ar, just use gloom to tank mp10 ubers.
Reply Quote
with 400k ehp i can facetank up to mp8 ubers using perma gloom with echoing blast for the entire fight (except butterflies).
Reply Quote
i think you can go up to mp10 with sentry and numbing traps
Edited by Shdwflare#1288 on 1/10/2013 4:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
get leg nats & perm gloom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 04:30 PMPosted by Shdwflare
i think you can go up to mp10 with sentry and numbing traps

sorry 4got to mention numbing traps were also part of my build, not sure if it is required tho but i use it anyways
Reply Quote
get leg nats and permagloom.
i have low ar and low hp and i roflstomp mp8 ubers
Reply Quote
it'll be critical for pvp though
Reply Quote
I hope legacy nat set makes for good dueling gear. will feel better about spending big money on !@#$ty stats
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]