Diablo® III

PVP

When is 1.0.7 coming out so we can at least have dueling? Pvp was supposed to come out when the game did, it's ridiculous that I have to wait this long to even get a glimpse of it. Also in this dueling system, is there any reward to winning? Can you put up money or items as a wager before each match begins? That would be awesome.
Reply Quote
Wahhhh !!!!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We don’t have a release date to share at the moment concerning patch 1.0.7, but it’s being worked on as we speak. In terms of the details surrounding dueling, we’re working on a preview of the system and the patch as a whole (the format is pretty similar to this, actually, including being written by a dev) that should address the bulk of your questions. We’d rather share the information with you once the patch preview is ready, though, rather than dole out bits and pieces.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We don’t have a release date to share at the moment concerning patch 1.0.7, but it’s being worked on as we speak. In terms of the details surrounding dueling, we’re working on a preview of the system and the patch as a whole (the format is pretty similar to [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208"]this[/url], actually, including being written by a dev) that should address the bulk of your questions. We’d rather share the information with you once the patch preview is ready, though, rather than dole out bits and pieces.

Awesome :D
Reply Quote
We don’t have a release date to share at the moment concerning patch 1.0.7, but it’s being worked on as we speak. In terms of the details surrounding dueling, we’re working on a preview of the system and the patch as a whole (the format is pretty similar to [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208"]this[/url], actually, including being written by a dev) that should address the bulk of your questions. We’d rather share the information with you once the patch preview is ready, though, rather than dole out bits and pieces.

Hi Vaeflare. This is rather an early post from you, I am going to predict we'll get more info later today then!
Reply Quote
I hope you're right Jay
Reply Quote

OH THANK YOU.

Hi Vaeflare. This is rather an early post from you, I am going to predict we'll get more info later today then!

Best not to get your hopes up.
Edited by Ignatius#1870 on 1/9/2013 12:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hope there's content other than rewardless dueling, otherwise I can't see it helping the game's dwindling player base
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Garthandal
Why you cryin about pvp? You will get pwned with that crap you are wearing, then you will cry about getting pwned.

This should be an automated reply to all the people crying/asking/whining/complaining about PvP.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Mittons
I hope you're right Jay

I'm likely wrong and Vaeflare is just being extremely active posting back to back days and nights. Just want to disclaimer that.
Reply Quote
we've been told its a pretty big update, so im guessing its way more than JUST dueling. But we were also told weeks ago that this blog was coming in a couple of days, whihc makes me sad. I've been itching for it. I don't mind if the actual patch takes a few more weeks, i just want to know what's in it already! Hopefully a few of the many great suggestions from the community. The game needs a boost, and dueling wont do much. at least not for me.
Edited by eXawSt#1515 on 1/9/2013 12:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Garthandal
Why you cryin about pvp? You will get pwned with that crap you are wearing, then you will cry about getting pwned.

You do realize the OP is in full MF gear right?

Why is he? I have no idea, drops are terrible regardless...but likely that's not their real battle gear.
Reply Quote
all these pvp people need to shut up

diablo is a PVE game NOT A PVP GAME

trying to balance or mess up the game for the sake of PVP is not what should be done
Reply Quote
Vaeflare can I ask you for your personal opinion on how many days, "In the next few days" would be? I would personally think 7 days top what about you?
Reply Quote
All your noses are belong to me
Reply Quote
View profile
Can we please have this preview either today or tomorrow Blizzard? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, and I'm sure alot of others, want to know what we can look forward too.
Reply Quote
3920 elite kills.

He's on full mf gear, but is maybe all that he have.
Reply Quote
Haha. People are getting so over hyped over this update. This won't turn out well.
Reply Quote
When is the best expecting time for the preview to be up?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]