Diablo® III

PVP

Looking forward to it, so exciting to be in a public game and someone goes hostile.
Reply Quote
I'd like more input then a link to a previous patch. More Detail if it's being written why can't we know what the gameplan is? Good thing's are on the way i read that on the main page i believe i'd like to know what they are cause im really pumped up to hear some cool thing's that are making there way into the game.
Edited by Ikid#1155 on 1/9/2013 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Sneakydays
diablo is a PVE game NOT A PVP GAME

diablo is a PVE game

diablo PVE

PVE

Has no clue bout D2
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Ikid
I'd like more input then a link to a previous patch. More Detail if it's being written why can't we know what the gameplan is?
'

Because Blizz has learned that telling people about stuff and then deciding it's not a good idea doesn't work out so well. They probably want to be extremely certain it will go into the game before getting anyone's hopes up.
Edited by Ignatius#1870 on 1/9/2013 1:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:59 PMPosted by Ignatius
I'd like more input then a link to a previous patch. More Detail if it's being written why can't we know what the gameplan is?
'

Because Blizz has learned that telling people about stuff and then deciding it's not a good idea doesn't work out so well. They probably want to be extremely certain it will go into the game, before getting anyone's hopes up.

Ok but im not sold on just the dueling system isnt enough for me IMO.
Reply Quote
View profile
Should I buy gear now for my Monk or wait?
Reply Quote
View profile
01/09/2013 12:54 PMPosted by MisterAjikko
When is the best expecting time for the preview to be up?

I'm guessing preview within the week (by next Tuesday). Then I'm guessing shortly after that, there will probably be a ptr announcement for the patch :( which will last another 3 or 4 weeks. It could be 4 to 6 weeks before most of us see the next patch.

Just me speculating tho. Anything could happen.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:54 PMPosted by MisterAjikko

Jay said, "In the next few days" 12 days ago

and they tweeted, "the next few days" I believe yesterday or two days ago.

So in the next few days?
Reply Quote
View profile
01/09/2013 01:01 PMPosted by IPawnU
Should I buy gear now for my Monk or wait?

It's a tough call, but I'd air on the side of caution and wait. Anything could happen ... like new legendaries, monk skill changes, ect. If there is a ptr, you'll have a better idea what you should do.
Reply Quote
wow i dont think blizz could be any slower on this game. no sense of urgency to try and get back 95% of the player base that quit.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Fusion

Jay said, "In the next few days" 12 days ago

and they tweeted, "the next few days" I believe yesterday or two days ago.

So in the next few days?

No, no you've got it all wrong, it's actually in the next few days.
Reply Quote
DOLE. THEM. OUT.
Reply Quote
All I can say is, don't rush the launch of PVP.

I'd rather a perfected addition as opposed to a mediocre attempt just to meet a deadline.
Reply Quote

I'd rather a perfected addition as opposed to a mediocre attempt just to meet a deadline.

and what you will get is crap - one year from now.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We don’t have a release date to share at the moment concerning patch 1.0.7, but it’s being worked on as we speak. In terms of the details surrounding dueling, we’re working on a preview of the system and the patch as a whole (the format is pretty similar to [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208"]this[/url], actually, including being written by a dev) that should address the bulk of your questions. We’d rather share the information with you once the patch preview is ready, though, rather than dole out bits and pieces.

Hey guys let me make an announcement to announce that we will make an announcement.

K bro...
Reply Quote
Hey guys let me make an announcement to announce that we will make an announcement.

K bro...

I laughed.
Reply Quote

and what you will get is crap - one year from now.

Well they've worked on it this long, PVP will be ready when its ready. The thing is tho, PVP will come out, and after the first month, there will NO DOUBT be a list of changes to make to it. Just from the feedback & results on the actual D3 population playing it.

So they either release it now, and get the community feddback.

Or

Do thoughrough internal testing and increase the chances of a more polished launch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]