Diablo® III

PVP

01/09/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We don’t have a release date to share at the moment concerning patch 1.0.7, but it’s being worked on as we speak. In terms of the details surrounding dueling, we’re working on a preview of the system and the patch as a whole (the format is pretty similar to [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208"]this[/url], actually, including being written by a dev) that should address the bulk of your questions. We’d rather share the information with you once the patch preview is ready, though, rather than dole out bits and pieces.

AKA we'd rather not say something will come out, and then it doesn't, again. So we'll just take our good sweet time, but in the mean time sit on giant piles of money. WEEEEEEEE!

I'm glad I stopped playing 5 months ago, this game is still a joke.

10 years from now, people will laugh at this game.

10 years after D2 and people still play it.
Edited by PeterJohnson#1955 on 1/9/2013 11:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
OMG PVP COMING OUT TOMARROW
Reply Quote
WHO SAID??? UR LIAR!!!!???)
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Homer
WHO SAID??? UR LIAR!!!!???)

Jay Wilson, I remember when he said something on the lines of : If pvp doesn't come out by Christmas (2012), it will be a huge failure on our part.

Hello 2013.
Edited by PeterJohnson#1955 on 1/9/2013 11:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Jay? I think i saw this name in video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGnMqC80xE
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 11:48 PMPosted by Homer
Jay? I think i saw this name in video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfGnMqC80xE

Cool, then you know what i'm talking about.

Sorry bro, I don't click on external links, don't wanna get keylogged.
Reply Quote
I love how Blues mastered the art of saying basicly nothing using whole bunch of text :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What the hell happened to next few days?

7 Jan Diablo Diablo ‏@Diablo

@Freethinker9406 @redditdiablo We're still busy working on the details, but we're hoping to have it out in the next few days. :)
Hide conversation

Retweet
Favorite

Posted by VaeflareWe don’t have a release date 01/09/2013 12:32 PM

dammit blizzard just dammit.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:32 PMPosted by Vaeflare
We don’t have a release date to share at the moment concerning patch 1.0.7, but it’s being worked on as we speak. In terms of the details surrounding dueling, we’re working on a preview of the system and the patch as a whole (the format is pretty similar to [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6262208"]this[/url], actually, including being written by a dev) that should address the bulk of your questions. We’d rather share the information with you once the patch preview is ready, though, rather than dole out bits and pieces.

How come you can't say it will be released soon like the official Diablo twitter account did? Is there some sort of unprofessional disconnect between whatever your department is and the person or intern that updates the twitter feed?

This is a REAL question, that is why you won't be answering it.
Reply Quote
TROLLS
Reply Quote
Hire more devs! hahahaha I want more... morE.... MOREEEE... MOOOOREEEEEE *died*
Reply Quote
Sneakydays View profile

all these pvp people need to shut updiablo is a PVE game NOT A PVP GAMEtrying to balance or mess up the game for the sake of PVP is not what should be done

How far out of touch are you? Diablo was all about pvp! I hope i can aggres you kind of lame pve peeps in town and go ear hunting lol. You should stay on the porch little dog. Pkers like me gonna bite ya.

o noess ur professional grade +38 int gem is gonna come and bite bro i r scurred.
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 12:58 PMPosted by Odin
diablo is a PVE game NOT A PVP GAME

diablo is a PVE game

diablo PVE

01/09/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Sneakydays
PVE

Has no clue bout D2
DIABLO I orignally was planned as a Turn based PVE game. D2 INTRODUCED PvP... see where he and I was going with this...?
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 07:31 PMPosted by CyberGoat
Hope there's content other than rewardless dueling, otherwise I can't see it helping the game's dwindling player base
lolololol
I can dig up posts that exclaim the virtues of the dueling system in D2 and how it would be a boon for D3.

Yeah... you can't please them all. The D3 devs should implement whatever they want, and players should like it or leave it. This nanny-state of player entitlement is getting old.

Players: "We want PvP! Like it was in D2! Yeah! That was fun!"
Devs: "Okay, we scrapped Team Deathmatch. We're putting in Duels"
Players: "But they don't have any rewards! WAAAAAH!"
Devs: "... but that's what you asked for"
Players: "No we want rewards! And team play!"
Devs: "sigh... back to Team Deathmatch"
Players: "NO U! D3 sucks! Why is this taking so long?!?"
Players: "IT SUCKS! NOT LIKE D2!"
Devs: "..."
CMs: "we're working on it!"

Haha. People are getting so over hyped over this update. This won't turn out well.
This. 100% this.
You sir, if I could, deserve more than one like on your post. Yes that. 100%. That.
Reply Quote
Is pvp going to be gear based or going to be like d2 where it is skill based but having good gear helps?.
And Is pvp still going to be an arena format? if not there are a few good places you could pvp without an arena like in d2 such as weeping hollow which reminds me of blood Moore
Reply Quote
01/09/2013 11:45 AMPosted by Garthandal
Why you cryin about pvp? You will get pwned with that crap you are wearing, then you will cry about getting pwned.

LOL!!!!!! Funniest thing ive read in a long time. thankyou
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]