Diablo® III

322k DPS DH using Windforce

I just viewed the video, while it's nice to play on such low ehp, the amount of time you took to down an elite made this build inefficient past mp7. The time to kite at high mp would be better spent just maxing dps with sustained damage.

This is definitely a playstyle I adore at mid mp.
Reply Quote
Ignore the Nay Sayers LOL.. Yours is truely a glass cannon.. but you got some mean skills there i must admit.

Hmm maybe i try glass cannon Manticore user.. I think i can hit over 400k DPS.. but i wont stand a single hit from mobs Hahah my dodging skills aren't that good
Reply Quote
I had a lot of flashbacks watching that video. I remember when playing like they was the only option, haha. It does look like fun but as others have said its really not efficient.
Reply Quote
Kiting like a pro man :)
nice vid.
Reply Quote
If only I have a steady internet connection, I'd play like you. Too bad I can't.
Reply Quote
Thanks! I wont do mp 10 until i have the dps for it tho, and Turtle ill stay glasscanon as long as i dont have any prob with it ^^
Reply Quote
its funny how toons can say they solo mp10...really guys be honest here...please dont lie to look good here we all know whats up...dont we?
Reply Quote
I've played with FLIGHT before.. very good play style. Very fast shots, whenever I would look over FLIGHT would be in Gloom or vaulting, so looks like no trouble with Disc. Very nice job I must say.
Reply Quote
loved it.

thats how i like to play also. I don't got quite the paper dps you do, but still hit pretty decent and love my own build. soj is a beauty at higher mp i find. high risk is so fun to play and more engaging. I don't care to sit and eat cake face tanking things. thats what a melee class is for. be the ninja.

i hate all the "inefficient" BS floating around. constantly gloom, legs nat or die. nightstalker proc ftw... COOKIE CUTTERRRRRRRR

not everyone's goal is to be an effecient farmer punching the damn clock all day.. jus sayin.

props @Flight. Top marks for style and execution, as well as having the video to back it up. Well played sir. I'mma hit you up soon and take some notes :)
Reply Quote
oh forgot to add, try choking gas rune on your smoke screen.

at first its an adustment because of the less amount of time you have to work with (pffft come on .5 of a second..), but it will proc your knock back and its a little more added damage and a fun "damage zone" to work around (it hangs out for like 5 seconds). really helpful if you pop smoke when you got demons in your face. bounce em back, quick studder step and back in the game, 10 yards or more away for steady aim to kick in too.
Reply Quote
i like it :D
Reply Quote
For all the ppl who thinks its not possible to get to high dps without manticore i made a video to show that a glasscanon using windforce is totally beast. I farm mp 7 solo and i never die. My stats are in the description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ixT-QjOo8

Ask questions or comment here or on youtube.

You should use spike trap, I bet the DPS would be really dumb.
Reply Quote
If you could Add me I would appreciate it.

I'd like to do a mp7 with you
Reply Quote
@firebat add me :)
I wont be there this weekend but ill accept ur request when i come back on monday
Reply Quote
good stuff.

reminds me of how we DH used to play pre 1.0.3 or pre 1.0.4.

most ppl are getting lazy now i guess, including myself :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
For all the ppl who thinks its not possible to get to high dps without manticore i made a video to show that a glasscanon using windforce is totally beast. I farm mp 7 solo and i never die. My stats are in the description

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4ixT-QjOo8

Ask questions or comment here or on youtube.

You should use spike trap, I bet the DPS would be really dumb.

Spike traps isnt a good idea with WF, i was thinking about Cluster arrow + Cluster bombs, but im not sure if it work liek i think about the knowback make mobs take more bombs (?)
Reply Quote
come on, man up and play mp 10
Reply Quote
thanks for the key runs the other night @Flight! I had a blast. mp7, but i know you could handle higher. Legit skills and wow, you're a dps machine. holy. you really need that bat companion, always layin down the hatred! I'd say you put some of those "youtube sensations" (who will remain nameless) to shame.

with higher dps, ya higher mp will be just as smooth for this guy. He's a top10 dh with skill alone, he's just not willing to put his wallet into a game to have the "official ranking". madd respect for that.

we combo'ed pretty well. Dual WF users is super fun. I'd entangle/snare and get some good burst damage while he's just flat dps-ing the sh*t out of everything lol. some times we were chasing mobs down the hall because of all the knock back but thats part of the fun! @Flight was definately point man tho. He ran that show. Well played indeed.
Reply Quote
Good kiting skills no doubt, horrible efficency. It's well known that glass cannons can survive mp7 (Well, the people who CAN actually play DH, which atleast half of the people playing it cant), but your efficiency will be terrible. Also, take PVP into account and take a glance at your gear. Yup, i smell paper.

Good video nontheless, but you'd be better off with some AR/Vit in addition to dps stats (Check my EU profile) and gloom/Echoing Blast facetank elites, watch as they melt and blitz through mp7.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]