Diablo® III

advice plzz

hi ive tried all kinds of gear and so far what i have on gives me better survival rate i was wondering if i could get some advice on getting my dps up more without losing to much vit and res all i havent got to much gold so whatever advice i get it will give me something to farm for ty all for ur advice and those who respond
Reply Quote
Replace your helm, chest, legs, and boots, they need more str (of course, keeping in mind to try to balance vit and AR). Also, you can get a helm with CC and IAS for less than 100k in AH.

Also, your CC is at a 16.5, raise it! Try to get a amulet that has CC as well, you won't be killing fast if you don't get your dps higher.

Also, I would change your unforgiving skill for ruthless, ruthless is going to raise your DPS by alot!

Last but not least, try getting some boots with 12% movement speed.

Btw, its okay if you sacrificed 10k of your vitality for more str and CD and CC.
Edited by amixprayer#1112 on 1/10/2013 6:30 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]