Diablo® III

WTF IS GOIN ON

YO WTF MAN
Reply Quote
Great post. Very informative and I am sure somebody with more technical savvy than I will be able to assist you due to all of the information you provided.
Reply Quote
well this is the internet right? we don't have to act like a smartass like you. k bye
Reply Quote
I'm thirsty.
Reply Quote
Yes this is the internet, and you have to tell the truth. Bonjour.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 11:35 AMPosted by IceTea
well this is the internet right? we don't have to act like a smartass like you. k bye

YO WTF MAN!
Reply Quote
That's because everything on the internet is true. And that's a true statement.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Ghost

YO WTF MAN!

thats more like it
Reply Quote
0/10
Reply Quote
I'm so bored about the login problems... i started my LoTR series...
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
10/10 lol, sometimes you just gotta say what's on your mind, without sugar coating it, would love to play some d3 , but i have many internet girlfriends IF you know what i mean
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 11:30 AMPosted by Ghost
Great post. Very informative and I am sure somebody with more technical savvy than I will be able to assist you due to all of the information you provided.

I think we've all earned the right to ask "YO WTF MAN" at this point.
Edited by evilthecat13#1936 on 1/12/2013 1:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:22 PMPosted by evilthecat13

I think we've all earned the right to ask "YO WTF MAN" at this point.

Hey, I am asking the same thing now. My first response was a smart !@# joke, the OP acknowledged that.

So really, in the end I am just wondering now:

"YO WTF MAN"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]