Diablo® III

Aus/NZ Dueling - Challenge Thread

Alright well with patch 1.0.7 we will finally be able to enjoy beating each others skulls in and taking ears.

I propose making this a place to put your name forward to be challenged, and if you'd like to take your gloves off and challenge someone in particular post that in here.

If there is any interest we can keep a list of win/losses here.

To get things started - I'm going to call out edzmond, I predict your monk will destroy mine, but lets get this going.

Match ups:

Edzmond vs Cayzer
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/14/2013 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 04:09 PMPosted by Cayzer
I predict your monk will destroy mine, but lets get this going.

do you get a prize for determining the outcome correctly?
Edited by Troubleshoot#6790 on 1/13/2013 4:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/13/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Troubleshoot
I predict your monk will destroy mine, but lets get this going.

do you get a prize for determining the out come correctly?

Pehaps we could get a betting ring going. I bet 2 million edzmond defeats me. Then someone could take up the bet :P.
Reply Quote
ROFLMAO. I will lose if you have your shield brah :) I think it will be close to be honest.

but yes, I accept the challenge!
Reply Quote
i'll fight a monk
Reply Quote
Wooooooo.

Duel duel duel.

Yeah my s/b is getting a fair bit of EHP now lol.
Reply Quote
Yo Edz and Cay are you guys on PTR yet?
Reply Quote
I had a crack before work today, it's pretty fun, will be looking to duel some tonight in our prime time (QLD for me anyway). Hope to see you later.
Reply Quote
I am at work at the moment...and I deleted PTR from last time...so I will need to redownload it tonight. I will be on live server tonight but will try out PTR tomorrow night.

no work abend? jelly :(
Reply Quote
I'm at work, doing OT so I can afford to buy gold just to unsocket my new Marquise gems lol. See you on PTR tomorrow night if I get it working.
Reply Quote
LOL and also cos u want to buy me (or make me) 8 emerald marquise gems right? WHY SO KIND ABEND THANK YOU xoxoxox

I will be on live server 2nite, I will prob only play PTR for like a day because I hate the feeling of getting a nice drop on PTR and realise it will be erased :(
Reply Quote
gonna download the ptr overnight if anyone wants to add me, keen to test out builds and get some practise in with some aussies.
Reply Quote
On PTR now.
Reply Quote
I'll be on PTR tonight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]