Diablo® III

Ubers MP10 Solo. No swap. S/B. Cookie Cutter.

So I've never been able to clear Ubers solo with a s/b build, I've always run as a team or had to go d/w with dashing strike. Until today. :D

I figure I'm at about the bare min for a cookie cutter s/b monk to clear ubers since I was a few seconds behind enrage on siege/dickholewizardguy.

Whew. I need to go dry my hands now.

Streamed all of it. Check it out.

http://www.twitch.tv/narcolepsydiii/b/357048231
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/25/2013 9:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
grats sir!
Reply Quote
thats a pretty nice s/b build there, congrats on clearing mp10 ubers solo. thats a pretty lofty goal. also the word your looking for is voila, not wallah.
Reply Quote
Grats Narco = )

voila *si tu est francais mes wallah is good too ;)

*if you're french but
Reply Quote

French fry.
French toast.
French bread.

I like Olive Garden as much as the next guy.
Reply Quote
So whatdcha buy old man? ready to gimme that axe :D?
Reply Quote
Just haven't heard that magic number yet scrappy doo.
Reply Quote
I'm not impressed sir =P
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 04:00 PMPosted by Chelliance
I'm not impressed sir =P

Get back in the kitchen woman!
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Narcolepsy

Whats the magic number?

Very impressive Narco - i'm yet to do it without the gear swap. I need a better MH.
Edited by Cayzer#6828 on 1/14/2013 4:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/14/2013 04:03 PMPosted by Cayzer

Whats the magic number?

Very impressive Narco - i'm yet to do it without the gear swap. I need a better MH.

Too much. lol
Reply Quote
Very nice. Congrats sir.
Reply Quote
She's laughing...from the kitchen.
Edited by Findreth#1281 on 1/14/2013 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Too much. lol

^ Sadly this. What I'd part with it for and what it's worth are two very different numbers.

01/14/2013 04:19 PMPosted by Findreth
She's laughing...from the kitchen.

Better be in there making you a sammich bro.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/14/2013 4:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
I had a feeling it'd be a lot.

I've been looking for a weap like that for ages - they never seem to appear on AH.
Reply Quote
What I'd part with it for and what it's worth are two very different numbers.

I feel you. I don't know if I'm gonna really find an amazing weapon upgrade at this point. Mine is slower, which makes me sad for going back to S/B I remember back in June using none 1.4+ speed weapons just made spirit gen feel... slow...

I'm incredibly impressed with your solo'ing of MP10 ubers, which fight was the hardest for you? (at work can't look at the vid)
Edited by Enot#1820 on 1/14/2013 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Too much. lol

^ Sadly this. What I'd part with it for and what it's worth are two very different numbers.

Yup, I offered quite a bit more then it was worth and said got a no :(

Can I at least copy it over for ptr? :D
Reply Quote
Congratz! That SB/DHWG battle is a !@#$% solo. I'm up to the point where I can tank SB though an enrage on MP 7 or 8. But if DHWG enrages on even lower MPs, its rocks fall and I die. That's not a reasonable enrage, Blizzard! Might as well drop a piano or anvil on my head... or just setting my life to 0 would be equivalent and probably be easier to program....

Ok, my ranting aside, congratz.

Regarding your gearing choices, I'm always curious how those with great D3 wealth choose to gear. I know you need insane DPS to avoid enrage timers when you solo ubers, but do you feel the 73 Dex on the chest is better than getting a resist roll in general? Do you think the answer to that question is different if you go DW instead of SnB?
Reply Quote
Congratz! That SB/DHWG battle is a !@#$% solo. I'm up to the point where I can tank SB though an enrage on MP 7 or 8. But if DHWG enrages on even lower MPs, its rocks fall and I die. That's not a reasonable enrage, Blizzard! Might as well drop a piano or anvil on my head... or just setting my life to 0 would be equivalent and probably be easier to program....

Ok, my ranting aside, congratz.

Regarding your gearing choices, I'm always curious how those with great D3 wealth choose to gear. I know you need insane DPS to avoid enrage timers when you solo ubers, but do you feel the 73 Dex on the chest is better than getting a resist roll in general? Do you think the answer to that question is different if you go DW instead of SnB?

I .... uh. I uh... .... I just equip stuff with green numbers bro....

...Scrapz Halp!

...wait. I might be able to answer this one myself.

When I made my gearing choice, there was a thread in the monk forums, by someone about the Mempo/inna's prices vs. the inna's rad/tal's chest prices compaired to attk speed/crit/resists/health over all.

The budget rout came out to be better then what I was using at the time (Memp with no crit/inna's chest) - by 5 or 6k dps and 8 or 9k health. So I sold my Mempo for like 50mil, sold my inna's chest. Used that to put on a high vit tal's and picked up the helm I have now for like 20m.

True it was more dps/health overall to go Mempo/Inna's but at the time a Mempo with 5 crit was in the billions, and a 200 dex 300 vit inna's was 800 - 900 mill vs the slightly lower dps, about the same helth, same attk speeed of the Tal's and Inna's helm that I picked up for 120m total.

I'm all budget and green numbers.

Oh, and for d/w'ing. I just slap on my EF and go to town. I really don't min/max. :(

Edit and quote need to be on different sides.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/14/2013 4:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]