Diablo® III

mobile authenticator.?

i raged yesterday and broke my phone during the maintenance lol
now i can't access my mobile authenticator.
(im still logged here from the remember me function)

anyway i can remove the mobile authenticator from here without being asked the code since im alrdy logged in?

or do i have to wait untill i get my new phone? -.-
edit: funny jhow the more security you get into the more troubles you get into also,
Edited by Teksuo#1706 on 1/16/2013 4:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
wow. can'T do anything.
solutions:
wait for new phone or sned official papers to blizz and wait a week..

first thing to do when i get my new phone : REMOVE that crap troublesome security
(for which ill have to install app fisrt, then remove, then unsinstall app.) lol
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
You will have to use the Self Help section of the Support site to submit a request for Authenticator removal. The link for that is on this page https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact

Please be aware they will require a copy of a Government Issued Photo ID to prove you are the account holder.

Also, in the future, you will want to write down your Authenticator Serial # and Restore code. That will allow you to basically clone the application on other smart devices and prevent you from having this issue again.
Edited by MissCheetah#1661 on 1/16/2013 10:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]