Depends on what you aim to do, which mp you want to run, if exp farming or just general play for fun.
I´d definitely switch around some defensive skills to offensive ones, more damage -> monsters die faster -> less damage taken and much more fun to smash stuff.
1. Get rid of Dust Devils. Either use Hurricane or if you want a skill that lets you position yourself or get out of being surrounded, try Furious Charge, it´s a very nice skill for 2H. Merciless Assault lets you spam the skill against larger packs (as soon as you hit 5 targets, the cooldown resets to 0) and Dreadnought heals you if needed. Or as a 2h barb, use Cleave rupture instead, stuff is going to explode a lot heh.
2. Ignore Pain and Revenge are very defensive skills, the monster damage has been nerfed quite a lot already, you don´t need them. Go with Battle Rage - Into the Fray and consider using Wrath of the Berserker instead.
Battle Rage greatly improves damage and your crits will often generate 15 fury (depending on what skill you crit with), which allows you to generate fury faster and spam skills like Hammer of the Ancients. I´d say Into the Fray is a must have skill nowadays for us barbs. Now that crits generate fury for you, you could drop Animosity for Ruthless (+5% crit chance, +50% crit damage) to further improve your damage.
Wrath of the Berserker is really the best skill we have, not only does it make you immune to crowd control (freeze, jailer, fear), it´s by far the best damage boost (25% more attack speed and 10% more crit chance). It could be tough to go with Thrive on Chaos if you´re not familiar with massive fury generation, otherwise go with Insanity or Slaughter for those elite packs that give you trouble.
3. You don´t need Warcry Charge, you´ll generate enough fury with Merciless Assault and crits in general, either use Impunity, Hardened Wrath or switch to Overpower - killing spree for more crit chance or crushing advance (defensive variant that gives you a flat damage reduction higher than Warcry and also reflects damage).
4. As you´ll be dealing much more damage than before, you´ll also heal more from life steal. Use Bloodthirst instead of Tought as Nails. 6% life steal (belt+passive) with a two handed weapon should be enough to not die.
5. Gear looks good, try to get a critical hit damage (>+150%) Boulder Breaker to keep the IK 5 set bonus, max fury only gives your Hammer of the Ancients 3% crit chance plus you don´t even use Overpower which is a wasted affix on the weapon. If you like Hammer, get a -5 Hammer cost one, but really the crit damage should be highest priority. Up to +200% critical hit damage means up to triple your normal damage on a crit, that´s huge.
6. Also try to get 12% more movement speed (try compass rose if lacuni prowlers/inna´s remperance aren´t an option), it makes the game much more enjoyable when you´re not "walking". Movement speed is a major reason for using Sprint in general, either Run like the Wind (with Whirlwind Hurricane) or Marathon.
Ugh, maybe I wrote too much, but my advice is basically drop defensive skills, use offensive ones and outheal the damage taken with life steal (belt+bloodthirst), also you´ll be surprised how much faster things die = more fun while playing.
Edited by Nubtro#2147 on 1/16/2013 3:17 PM PST