Diablo® III

Always room for improvements..

Hello all! I'm currently Archon specced, and looking for gear for improvement for my Wizard. (Or advice rather) in which I should upgrade first. I have 100mil to play with. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Reply Quote
IMO, your worst item is the prowlers. You already have 24MS with the innas and trail, so why not drop your cunis from some decent CC/armor/AR/int bracers? Should only cost around 20m, leaving you 80 for another upgrade. After that... its a tough call. I think the weapon is one of the worst items, but a significant upgrade would be pretty pricy. You could try to get a pox for tri-set bonus or you could look at upgrading that belt for one with AR and possible armor. Or you could just save your $$ and try to get a CC Tals ammy or Mempo.

If you've never used one before, you should definitely look at a dps/ehp calculator for gauging the effects of a potential buy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]