Diablo® III

Sac build for PVP

Came back when the PTR came up and have played about an hour of arena battles (not using build in my profile) and have wrecked everything but other WD's ofcourse. I was playing with a 0 sec ZD sac WD that was completely terrorizing everyone (full 4 party WD arena haha). Before I quit I was bored with bears and was going to build a 0 sec ZD set and after seeing one in action in the arena I think I'm even more convinced.

Whats everyone's opinion on a 0 sec ZD sac build for PVP? Any hard counters?
Reply Quote
Did we meet?
Reply Quote
Not sure TBH
Reply Quote
yea 0dog is insane in pvp, played against one the other day.

Dog tank, block/take missile (like pd, haunt..), automatically follow u when they see u and fuken explode to ur face!!
but im planning on a counter hehe..this may include giant toad!! the rest i keep it secret
Reply Quote
Armor, dodge and resists already have soft cap and hard cap
while critical chance, critical damage and increased attack speed do not.

If crit chance, crit damage and IAS had soft caps and hard caps it would be much more balanced.

Armor and resists soft cap : 50-69% mitigation
Armor and resists hard cap : >70% mitigation
Dodge soft cap : 33-49% dodge
Dodge hard cap : >50% dodge

Critical chance cap should be : Soft cap at 33-49% range and hard cap from 50% and over.
Critical damage soft cap should be in the 200-299% range with hard cap at 300%.
IAS soft cap should be 50-69% speed of weapon and hard cap >70% speed of weapon.

By soft cap I mean when the diminishing returns begin.
By hard cap I mean when the VERY diminishing returns apply.

OR JUST REMOVE ARMOR/RESISTS/DODGE CAPS AT ALL
if theres no limit to damage, why do you limit our defenses?
Reply Quote
Here is a playlist of my PvP videos with 0 dogs gear. I have faced all the classes, and I feel they are all very balanced.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWO9e6bA9NA&feature=share&list=PLysFawiUmnViD9B_Vtnla5FIobJrZ4SGo
Reply Quote
View profile
I have played the top 0 dog wd in the world on day one of ptr. not of the exact win rate but I won more than half the rounds. we have a few skills that counter it very well. and if you have have good micro its fairly easy to kite the dogs and never have them near you.

basic strat is kite to survive untill u get a cc on the wd then burst for the kill
Reply Quote
I have played the top 0 dog wd in the world on day one of ptr. not of the exact win rate but I won more than half the rounds. we have a few skills that counter it very well. and if you have have good micro its fairly easy to kite the dogs and never have them near you.

basic strat is kite to survive untill u get a cc on the wd then burst for the kill

I know of a man with down syndrome who spends his disability checks on diablo3, he has the best gear in the world. Meaning he must be the best in the world at pvp, no skill gear check please.
Reply Quote
DHs...

Came back when the PTR came up and have played about an hour of arena battles (not using build in my profile) and have wrecked everything but other WD's ofcourse. I was playing with a 0 sec ZD sac WD that was completely terrorizing everyone (full 4 party WD arena haha). Before I quit I was bored with bears and was going to build a 0 sec ZD set and after seeing one in action in the arena I think I'm even more convinced.

Whats everyone's opinion on a 0 sec ZD sac build for PVP? Any hard counters?
Reply Quote
I've played against a few 0 dog setups. Haven't had much of an issue with them, maybe I got lucky but they seem to be sitting ducks for range attack in my experience. Even my barb was able to just beat them into submission with stunning weapon throw. I'm not hip to who is the "best" zero dog or how the people I played against compare to others though. I have a much harder time with monks then zero dog wds.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]