Diablo® III

Top monk to top monk

lets leave the racial references out of the discussion plz...
Reply Quote
Turkey was good.

I ate too much of it though. Now I have the bubble guts.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/5/2013 5:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
how about you work on that vit/res of yours... so you can drop OWE for stg else and get better overal stats? Youre very focussed on DPS... nice items you got tho.
Reply Quote
Sounds overrated. Kill them before they kill you imo.
Edited by Narcolepsy#1563 on 1/5/2013 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Rasaint
only 2 wailing hosts on ah with cdc and ias 1 with dex and 1 with int. dex 164 ias8 ccd29 cost 1.500kk and compare to my unity i lost 4400dps with this wailing host ring so...

Except when I checked the AH for upgrades for OP I was checking with HIS stats and items in mind on d3up.com, not yours. Item values fluctuate from player to player which means something that isn't an upgrade for you might in fact be an upgrade for him.

I would suggest using d3up.com in the future for you, for deciding on upgrades so you know what you're getting before purchasing.
Reply Quote
sorry man but you shouldnot even talk in this topic and hopefully you will understand why...
Reply Quote
Because you don't understand math and me posting makes you feel bad about yourself? My bad ...
Reply Quote
Komodo can you make me favorite and compare this wailing host ring for 1.500kk from ah to yours unity and say something about differences to mr.mathman?
Reply Quote
wtf is 1.500kk? And you already proved my point, the ring you're referring to is NOT the same item or quality I was suggesting to him as an upgrade. The one I saw was 2b which was indeed a 2.3k dps increase for him, over his Unity.

You really should use calculators and spreadsheets so you don't start arguments with people over INCORRECT math.
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
stop using KK when you're talking about millions, M fo million suckaz!
Reply Quote
not sure maybe drop some crit dmg for loh/ls, you do more dmg when you are alive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]