Diablo® III

llllaaaggg!!!

for the nth to the nth time, what's with all the lagggggg?!?
Reply Quote
/signed

Most likely someone figured out how to dupe items :-O and its stressing the servers
Reply Quote
Lagging a lot for me too. Been this way for a week or so I think. It's really interfering with my farming, but at least it isn't kicking me out of the game anymore. I don't think this is a universal problem, but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one.
Reply Quote
In the last 4 days I lag a lot for some reason. At first, I thought it was my internet provider, but I only lag in diablo 3. It's getting worst each day, in 2 days I might not be able to play this game anymore. Few minutes ago I had some 2k ms lag spike. I had to stop playing my HC because it was to intense.
Reply Quote
right!!! glad to know it's not only me! it's sooo bad, you encounter a champion, get hit then i back off a bit, while life's still full...then bamm! i'm dead! it's literally "walking dead" cos you keep on moving without knowing you're already dead seconds ago! lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]