Diablo® III

Just kicked?

Just got kicked out of solo game by an error (forget what number) hope it kicked me right away and not linger for 10 sec.... And now I can't log back in due to high number of traffic authenticating?

Hope I didn't die...60(44) DH :/

Anyone else experiencing this?
Reply Quote
same here...

nice dh
Reply Quote
Yup servers are down...we were about to start a run and thank god we did not. Hope your character is fine....
Reply Quote
So i just was playing hardcore act 2 inferno and i got kicked from the server... error 70 during a boss fight. My character better not be dead
Reply Quote
Yeah, really hope you guys weren't in the middle of a run. Not good at all
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsqUZkmO-zk
Reply Quote
Your character is dead man check profile.....
Reply Quote
exact same thing happened to me thats why i am on here seeing whats up WD (43) here. "kicked" in middle of 2 packs in act 3 inferno MP0 im scared.....
Reply Quote
If it was on server side, I think everyone is ok... even if they were in a fight at the time the kick happened. (being optimistic)
Reply Quote
doesnt say dead next to my DH....
Reply Quote
he was talking about the other guy, I got disc too was just trying to resume game and it wouldn't let me
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:01 PMPosted by SmiffRipper
So i just was playing hardcore act 2 inferno and i got kicked from the server... error 70 during a boss fight. My character better not be dead

RIP buddy you died. Sorry to see that.
Reply Quote
@Shlaiss

Oh sorry your WD said RIP....my bad.....really bad sorry man to scare you
Edited by REVRAC#1267 on 1/5/2013 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
He's talking about SmiffRipper. RIP dude
Reply Quote
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!! IM DEAD! THIS IS REDICULOUS BLIZZARD! ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE THE GAMES BEEN OUT AND I WAS KICKED AFTER 30 HOUR CHARACTER AND NOW IM MAGICALLY DEAD. THIS IS SO NOT RIGHT. I CANT ENJOY A GAME? DO YOU PEOPLE NOT WANT US TO BEAT THE GAME ON INFERNO??? SERIOUSLY GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER BLIZZARD.
Reply Quote
well hopefully we are all alright...cuz it was a fast kick/dc hopefully none of us had to endure 10 sec of idle
Reply Quote
I'm surprised it updated to dead that fast? I've never had a dead hc char so I dunno but that seems odd right?
Reply Quote
Actually ever since the last hotfix/patch the armory has updated pretty darn quickly!
Reply Quote
idk how the hell im not dead but idt i am. allowing anyone else o get back on yet?
Reply Quote
Error 37 still.

Side note: Those SoftCore guys cry like little babies. I suggest not going to the General Forum right now.
Edited by Opiate#1943 on 1/5/2013 5:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]