Diablo® III

Just kicked?

01/05/2013 05:41 PMPosted by grumpyninja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoTh9_lujdk

I remember that from launch, good times.

Yah so classic lmao
Reply Quote
hmm i need to check but ..... pretty sure im dead uggg
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:47 PMPosted by UnXxX
hmm i need to check but ..... pretty sure im dead uggg

you appear to be alive still. your profile updated after the outage started.
Reply Quote
thank the lord how i didnt die mp 3 key run beyond me .. Thank you Jay thank you :)
Reply Quote
im gonna say my templar charge and stunned them and i survived lol "_" RIP Fallen Friends Mes me when back up ill help the best i can
Reply Quote
same here, hopefully im still alive
Reply Quote
I'm still on and have not been kicked. I'm gonna get screwed hard core though. I have 150m worth of items up for auction with only 14m worth of bids placed on them. If 75% of people or more have been booted from D3 them I'm gonna lose out on at least 50m. I tried to time the ending of auctions so they'd go for max value. I could have sold them during the middle of the week but I held out for the weekend. Common sense bites me in the bum again.
Reply Quote
TWICE!
Reply Quote
Srry kev ur Barba dead Bro
Reply Quote
Got kicked as well, if i got ripped imma be pissed.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:59 PMPosted by Stever
Got kicked as well, if i got ripped imma be pissed.

You are still alive... check your profile.
Reply Quote
Any IT guys out there that can tell tell us why stuff like this happens?
Reply Quote
I just realized that when i click on my hero on the forums it shows im dead.... gg blizzard. this really sucks
Reply Quote
Let's hear it for the GF borrowing the computer to watch How I Met Your mother on netflix...

Glory to the fallen.
Reply Quote
Blizzard tries to commit genocide. So glad I went snowboarding today and heading out for drinks tonight.

GL to everyone who doesn't know yet. Sorry to hear it for everyone else... bad way to die.

I wonder if all the PKers survived.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 06:03 PMPosted by kevilay
I just realized that when i click on my hero on the forums it shows im dead.... gg blizzard. this really sucks

Sorry to see it. Like William Munney said to Little Bill "deserves got nothing to do with it"
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 06:11 PMPosted by c4nuck01
phewww.... glad i was afk in menu while i was cleaning cat poop outa the litter box and washed any dishes that were laying around! don't worry tho, i washed my hands before touching dishes, even if i did use a scooper! ya never know amirite? lol.

TMI dude. Canadians, go figure
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:49 PMPosted by UnXxX
thank the lord how i didnt die mp 3 key run beyond me .. Thank you Jay thank you :)

You're runnin mp3 runs with that 22kdps monk ? props...
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Sens
phewww.... glad i was afk in menu while i was cleaning cat poop outa the litter box and washed any dishes that were laying around! don't worry tho, i washed my hands before touching dishes, even if i did use a scooper! ya never know amirite? lol.

TMI dude. Canadians, go figure

HEY. Watch your mouth. Us Canadians are very social, eh?

Anyway, I'm playing right now. Leveling up two characters. I was in town during the original disconnect, but I have not had any issues since. In fact, I'm torrenting, web-browsing, and playing simultaneously, so I don't know what the problem is. Disconnects are awful, but I logged back on after a couple of attempts and that was almost an hour ago. If there's an on-going server issue, I'm not aware of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]