Diablo® III

Warning servers will go down

Why is there no in game message an hour out telling you the servers will go down like in wow. I was with a group of 3 very nice people farming Act 3. I saw an elite pack ahead before the kick. Luckily it looks like I made it, but I fear for the monk who I never met before and was in front of me before it happened.
Reply Quote
There is a warning every minute for 15 minutes prior to scheduled maintenance. There is no warning if someone spilled vodka all over the servers and they abruptly fail.
Reply Quote
Thanks Estrellas, I read previous posts about people saying the patch was incoming and I'm usually off well in advance of the tuesday scheduled maintenance. Wonder how they will handle this for those that died.
Reply Quote
from what i can tell basically nobody died and people were insta kicked.
Reply Quote
Interesting thing, the DH I was with says I left instantly with no lag time, the others were not even affected.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Twister
from what i can tell basically nobody died and people were insta kicked.

Not me :( RIP barb I was in the fields, then hit invisible wall. Knew it was gg
Edited by kevilay#1916 on 1/5/2013 6:42 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]