Diablo® III

New call to the ANZ community

Wanting to start a new char with some people with the following rules:

Hc
Mp10
Self found items

Trading amongst each other is fine, we just not use AH.

I was going to start tomorrow but i can wait a few extra days to have a fresh simultaneous start. One dude is up for it but hes from the USA hence the playing times will be a little bit of a bother. I would be regularly on in the evenings (almost every night) and much more for the moment (out of work and soon a student :))

Come on, any tough players out there??

Santaclauze#2291
Reply Quote
good luck with that
Reply Quote
i dont need luck, I need friends!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
HC in Oz is dangerous
Reply Quote
Na its not been playing HC fromNz and I have not died once to lag!
Reply Quote
What class were you planning to run? MP10 from the get go with no AH will be tough.... And I suspect it could eventually get boring, even with MP10 drops. I ran a self find only DH on SC awhile back and was fine until I hit act 3 NM game. Drops just weren't good enough to progress and I got sicking of farming for crap.

I haven't died from lag either, mate, though sometimes it's been a close thing.
Edited by Dallo#6408 on 1/6/2013 10:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well as you wish man, we have 3 people right now trying to make a poolof player for the mode to be viable when ever we connect, so add me if you like

santaclauze#2291
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]