Diablo® III

Lookin for help from a pro monk, happy to tip

Heyas,

I'm looking to be able to cruise through MP10 during my free time, I think I've got some decent gear but will like some help in finding out what I need to upgrade and what build I should do.

If I had more free time I'll look to do some research but my free time is limited and I will like to use that free time cutting down them yellow bullies.
Reply Quote
IMHO to cruise MP10, basically all of your gears need to replace. What is your budget?
Reply Quote
agreed... DPS and res way too low
Reply Quote
If u have 250m to spend, I will give u a set that not only cruise thru, but smash thru everything in mp10 for all acts and ubers. Add me if interested. I ll explain and give u a tour ride.
Reply Quote
Thanks guys, just got 2 sets for attack and defense to use with sweeping wind... I'll see how it goes and get back.
Reply Quote
I hope you didn't just spend all your gold on SW gear and not be left with a viable non snapshot - gearswitch build.

If they patch the SW exploit... Ouch.

;).
Reply Quote
haha yeah i was thinking the same but it cost me $17 so no love lost, doing the switch is doing my head in though, I'll def like to see other builds in action.

Mesra is yours a similar build or a str8 out no fuss kick !@# build
Reply Quote
I use SW snapshot - however my gear is viable not snapshotting, just makes things quicker.

Looking at Mesra's profile i'd presume he is also doing this. CC 17, CD 473.

I'm glad I have more than 473 CD while having 50.5CC and something like 63% IaS, less gear to swap over.
Reply Quote
Ok so i'm back and hated that build, I've got my old items back and 100mill to spend... I will love some help in letting me know what I need / looking to buy the items i need.

And guys keep in mind im a noob, no idea what cc / cd is if you can not abbreviate that will be appreciated :)
Edited by milz187#6932 on 1/6/2013 9:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ok so i'm back and hated that build, I've got my old items back and 100mill to spend... I will love some help in letting me know what I need / looking to buy the items i need.

And guys keep in mind im a noob, no idea what cc / cd is if you can not abbreviate that will be appreciated :)

I did not do this right without my monk master as coach. Add me in game, I will give u a 15min tour ride to show u what u are looking for.
mesra#1299
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]