Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you!!

@keegan
10/10

You got max gear, and put 99.999% of dh to shame. You also have over 10k elite kills too so there is that. One piece of your gear is worth more than my entire gear put together.
@Apathy
10/10

looks awesome
@EswiFt90
10/10
Dam that Demon Hunter Sexy
Edited by MadKeith#1162 on 1/19/2013 2:24 PM PST
@MadKeith Good start but i would suggest to get a ring with CC and or helm with CC. Also switching to hungering arrow with Spray of teeth is extra helpful. Other then that nice work. 7/10
@Apathy nice manticore ! I like the fact that u have max discipline in your chest and quiver and still have nice dps !! 9/10
@Apathy, If i end up anything like your DH in the next couple months ill probably cry. Looks like you put a lot of work into it and nice job. 10/10
@Drew Coming along nicely. Upgrade those gems. Just keep upgrading as you can. Get that CC up as you will notice big changes then.
@grimdigital nice build also. only suggestion i would have would be to get a witching hour belt with attack speed. really other than that you have good potential. 9/10
90 Orc Warlock
@drew You seem to be missing a head.
Maybe going for a Witching hour instead of innas belt.
Pretty good gems. I know the 100% are expenseive.
@teloh yea im kinda inbetween buying andriels visage or mempo
@Drew
9/10 Because a build can always be improve oh and Drew I'm a stun tank Demon Hunter I don't use Hungering Arrow though thank you for the advice anyway. :)

also edit lol
Edited by MadKeith#1162 on 1/19/2013 5:40 PM PST
@MadKeith nice setup, i have never used a box in d3, are they any good? you should look to upgrading your helm, 19% extra fire damage isn't good in inferno. also a socket with life/xp bonus is really handy.
@Ginz
9/10

eh.. this is embarrassing idk what a box is lol, also nice set up i want that necklace I know the fire damage is pushing it but can't afford a mempo at the moment i also want a witching hour I keep ussually to my stun tank but this build i like also.
doh, i meant bow. haha
Edited by GinZ#1849 on 1/19/2013 7:35 PM PST
@MadKeith
5/10

get new Andariels with higer dex roll
get new Inna's Temperance with secondary Stats
@frozenarrow Nice gear, I like how you're working in the black damage with the zuni boots. Have you tried an Inna's belt? You could probably get more DPS and EHP out of a nice inna's over that WH with the black weapon I would think.

EDIT : 9/10 btw...
Edited by Saints311#1704 on 1/20/2013 1:11 AM PST
7/10 i guess this is your farming gear....
Edited by Shdwflare#1288 on 1/20/2013 2:07 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]