Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you!!

@Artez

I count 279 as displayed in your profile :)
@Artez

I count 279 as displayed in your profile :)

Missing the bonus's :)
@artez

Yeah, i know, trying to stroll, away from the base setup that everyone is using, but i do hav a manti n dead man if i really need.. but im good for mp 5/6.. with this set up.. gets hairy sometimes thou..
@artez

Yeah, i know, trying to stroll, away from the base setup that everyone is using, but i do hav a manti n dead man if i really need.. but im good for mp 5/6.. with this set up.. gets hairy sometimes thou..

You need double the life with your set up. Also more CC!
@Artez nice gear, somewhat similar to mine. How many attempts did it take for that Hellfire ring? I recently cam eback to the game after a few months off and haven't gotten round to crafting one yet.
@artez

Agreed, still working those still. I'll eventually get the stuff i want, but cost are pretty high in the AH for that..
Edited by Ravinous#1887 on 1/22/2013 1:22 PM PST
View profile
@Ginz

You really need one more piece of gear with high all resists rolled. It will not be easy to do without taking a DPS hit or spending really big, but that is the one problem I see.
Edited by AZsnowstorm#1818 on 1/22/2013 4:38 PM PST
@AZsnowstorm Looks like you have a sorta low budget for now. Second slot on Manti, Nati set, the usuall. Not bad for not though.
View profile
Well, I play casually, I don't use RMAH, and I play all 5 classes, so I can't drop a billion gold to build a character. I am on a wicked budget; in fact I am still under 50 million including the gems. I couldn't go cookie cutter on that budget, but I can do MP7 easily and MP8 with some challenge. Just curious how that stacks up. Thanks for any feedback.
@AZsnowstorm you have a really nice baseline build with lots of areas to upgrade too. I must really suck at this game though, as I wouldn't call MP7 easy. I can do it with my char, but it's slow and very frustrating. MP5 seems to be my sweet spot for farming, good returns and quick runs.
@GinZ

Nice solid build. I think the best thing you can do at the moment is to simply play more and increase that paragon level. 10 is too low for your main char.
@celanian, ur dh is too glasscannon, i seen many dh with 200k + dps dh stacking vita and thinking now they are tanks. Make sure u dont just stack vita from this point on.
U using 2 dps passive but no ehp to go with it.
35k hp with ur dps seems like public game hero.
@Who8myrice: EHP and DPS looks pretty good with SoJ on it, however the lack of movement speed is the major downfall in every possible scenario. Try to stack some MS on your pieces. Also your armor seems very low compare to your AR, try to get some armor.
01/22/2013 01:00 PMPosted by GinZ
@Artez nice gear, somewhat similar to mine. How many attempts did it take for that Hellfire ring? I recently cam eback to the game after a few months off and haven't gotten round to crafting one yet.

@ginz you need better jewelry. But you're pretty much going to hit a wall. and require like 500M to upgrade. It's kind of retarded after you get 200-250k dps.
@Artez all your gear is solid. Any upgrade is gonnan be 100s of millions such as upgrading your mempo to one with crit%(I would recommend using a Andys either eith 160+ dex/socket, or just go dps and get a 230-260dex andys will be a big dps boost from the 4.5crit %.

Would also try and get a nice 2os manti, seeing how the new ruby is gonna make such an amazing DPS increase when inserted into any weapon.
@ Gooftroop

Nice job. Now if you could get an ammy with ias, cd, and 8.5cc It would help you. Don't worry about losing a little dex on the ammy because the ias of 7 and the extra cc will more then make up for it. Also try and get your life up.

All in all I like your build , and I know you will make it even better. Have a great time playing the game. Also I need to get my all resist up, but that will come in time.
@ anna

Nice balanced build with good dps to boot. Upgrades for any piece will surely cost some serious gold. Nice manti. Gotta love double sockets especially since you can combine emerald with marquise.

I'm currently stuck with my dh. Trying to improve ehp but getting the all res gear along with my current dps gear is way out of budget for me (currently have only 10 mil).
@ ant2ny

Nice job. you might need to get a better boots with more dex. I know gears with dex and all res gear is very expensive. but everything else is good.

Try to save money as you can. You are not stuck just short on funds =)
can't see ur profile
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]