Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you!!

@MrFox Nice calamity build, with stacking all that attack speed you're really going to benefit greatly from the 1.0.7 rubies... Overall I'd give you a 7.5 out of 10.
@Saints311

Nice set up, good mitigation with those armor. that will be useful in dueling. probably needs a bit more hp though.
@Saints311

Well balance build sick damage and sick defense 8.5/10 prety much my goal :)
I just dont think stready aim help u ... u could change that to vengeance and to get more hatred or u could use perfectionist for more EHP.
Another thing is yours Natys embrace i would sacrify 1 of the 2 defense stats to get hatred regeneration ... and use spike on the skils to get the spike bonus
@family guy

Wow thats just what i could say 9.5/10

the 2 things that i sad to saints i´d say to u too :)
@dark lider 6/10 need to improve res and dps
@gtrevin4

Great looking DH (10/10). How do you critique a DH who has better gear in every slot than you? One thing on my wish list that you may want to look for is 6% CC bracers. Otherwise I have no constructive comment aside from envy and minor things (9% AS on your WH when you find an actual upgrade).

Please be gentle when critiquing me. JK. Truly looking for ways to get better. Thanks.
@Artez all your gear is solid. Any upgrade is gonnan be 100s of millions such as upgrading your mempo to one with crit%(I would recommend using a Andys either eith 160+ dex/socket, or just go dps and get a 230-260dex andys will be a big dps boost from the 4.5crit %.

Would also try and get a nice 2os manti, seeing how the new ruby is gonna make such an amazing DPS increase when inserted into any weapon.

I've given up trying to upgrade my guy. I don't have billions! I do need a better amulet and perhaps bracers....but as per 2 socket manti. I have a 1150 2 socket manti, but this 1341 1 socket gives more dps. Will see when the patch comes out about using my old manti again.
@Mr. Fox
Really nice build. Jealous of all your top notch emeralds. Your vitality from gear looks a little low. Seems like it would drop off pretty far without Perfectionist and Boar Companion.
View profile
@Buckster I see you are new to the DH, overall good AR, and crit. You're building your DH well. 6/10
01/24/2013 10:42 PMPosted by BurningJC007
@Buckster I see you are new to the DH, overall good AR, and crit. You're building your DH well. 6/10

Thanks for the kind words. I haven't played much. Bought the game, played a lil and it sat for probably 6 months. So I'm starting over again basically. Any thoughts on areas to improve or glaring holes in my gear?

I'd like to get an Inna's Temperance, but haven't had any luck finding one in game or even scouring the AH for the stats I want. Aside from that, I'm looking for items that people feel are weak spots in my gear.
@Buckster You have great gear, and I can't say much on what to do on improvements. Maybe a new Manticore with 2 OS to take full advantage of the new Marquise gems, and an upgrade for your precious carnage ring. It's still a good ring, but I've seen some with a bit more to crit damage on top of the ias and crit % for decent prices.

Sorry, I'm horrible at reviewing others.
@Kyosji You need to change lots of things man starting skill wise:

Swap Grenades for Shadow Power (Gloom)

Swap Marked for death/Caltrops for Preparation (Backup plan/focused mind)

I don't thing you'll benefit much of Tactical Advantage at your level so I'd swap that for Perfectionist to boost your eHP a little. Try that or Vengeance. Even consider ditching Steady Aim to get both vengeance and perfectionist.

As for gear I imagine you have a a rather low budget but try swapping that 2 socket Manticore for a 1 socket with higher DPS.. It shouldn't be expensive, search the AH.. 2 Socket Manticores are better suited when you can afford both 100% CD emeralds and with higher base DPS. Not your case atm.

Try get a cheap Mempo of Twilight, trust me it's worth it.

Change those gloves for a rare one with CC+CD.

Get a rare ammy with CC+CD.

Get a rare ring with CC too.

This should be a good and cheap start which will make your DH better.. As of now I'd give you 2/10.
@nawKOwt: Wonderful DH. Your pickup and damage is good. I imagine you clear out lower mps very easily. I would consider getting much more resistance and armor if going to higher MPs.
Cheers tekkazerox, it is just a fast DH for mp0.. I've got an MP10 build too in my stash :)

Think if i was you i'd get a Mempo with vitality dude.. Not sure what you're aiming for but i'd also wear inna's over those Depth diggers and 6cc rare bracers with AR too..

Also would take nightstalker over grenadier anyday to make the most of your calamity.

It's not a bad DH but has potential for much better with a few tweaks imo 6/10
@Kyosji You need to change lots of things man starting skill wise:

Swap Grenades for Shadow Power (Gloom)

Swap Marked for death/Caltrops for Preparation (Backup plan/focused mind)

I don't thing you'll benefit much of Tactical Advantage at your level so I'd swap that for Perfectionist to boost your eHP a little. Try that or Vengeance. Even consider ditching Steady Aim to get both vengeance and perfectionist.

As for gear I imagine you have a a rather low budget but try swapping that 2 socket Manticore for a 1 socket with higher DPS.. It shouldn't be expensive, search the AH.. 2 Socket Manticores are better suited when you can afford both 100% CD emeralds and with higher base DPS. Not your case atm.

Try get a cheap Mempo of Twilight, trust me it's worth it.

Change those gloves for a rare one with CC+CD.

Get a rare ammy with CC+CD.

Get a rare ring with CC too.

This should be a good and cheap start which will make your DH better.. As of now I'd give you 2/10.

Lots of good info here, thanks!

Yeah, I took a 3 month break from the game, and I only had ~30k left in the bank. I put 20$ in my BNet account to get what you see on my profile. With the setup I have right now, I can handle my Act 1 farming areas pretty decently on MP2, so I will try and save some money from that for a few weeks to do these updates.

Again, thank you for your input!

*edit:

Do you think this may be a more viable skill build?
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aiTVlh!bfe!caYYaY
Edited by Kyosji#1933 on 1/25/2013 11:11 AM PST
Think if i was you i'd get a Mempo with vitality dude.. Not sure what you're aiming for but i'd also wear inna's over those Depth diggers and 6cc rare bracers with AR too..

Also would take nightstalker over grenadier anyday to make the most of your calamity.

It's not a bad DH but has potential for much better with a few tweaks imo 6/10
While certainly vitality on a Mempo is advisable, they are expensive. I only get 10k EHP boost if I got something with 70 Vitality over my armor. I would need to afford a double dexterity to make it worth it that sadly makes it out of budget. Likewise, getting a 6CC, 150DEX/150VIt/70AR bracers would only net me 2k DPS increase and 20k EHP gain. Neither are very attractive to buy for the sheer cost involved, but I guess I may have to soon. :(

As for my pants, I feel truly stuck. It is true I can do better on the DPS front with a loaded out Inna's Temperance. Issue is that my Depth Diggers provides massive EHP. I tried a combination of armor on Inna's Pants and Ice Climbers (double dex and vit) and I didn't come out ahead like I hoped in fact worst). I got to afford one with 150 Vitality to get a clear update path. Am I missing something here? I honestly I hope I am since I would definitely like an upgrade path.

As for Nightstalker I agree that I should use it. It is after all why I bought my Calamity. Since I have my Cold -5 Cluster Arrows SOJ, I was playing around with having 30 Hatred Cluster Arrows on MP 0-1. While fun it is not worth the loss of Discipline to keep running around.
can someone plz tell me the cheapest upgrade I can get for my dh and how much should I prepare for it?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]