Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you!!

@Origin

Nice Gear you hve. I'm goin with 7.5-8/10. Still some decent room for improvements there but overall very solid setup you have!
DO NOT RATE:

@Origin

Thanks man. I maxed out aps with a calamity at 3.70 and tied fastest in the world (overall rank 61).

I have a "cheater bow" (White bow with only +20%aps affix) that gets it to 3.99aps and tied number 1 rank on Diablo Progress.

Send me an invite if you wanna see it in action some time :)

DO NOTE RATE:
Haha, does it go higher than 3.99 aps when you get a frenzied shrine? Will definitely add you just to see it for fun sometime. :)

Enchantress
Cheater bow - 4.04 aps
Calamity - 3.76 aps

Enchantress + Frenzied
Cheater bow - 4.54 aps
Calamity - 4.21 aps

As far as I know these are the fastest attack speeds possible with any gear

@Bubba
9/10 - Love the new bow man, and I will be forever jealous of your nats chest
Since ur spending the big bucks I would get a DML with relevant skill dmg increase.
Edited by EMPIRE#1116 on 1/28/2013 12:17 PM PST
@ Empire

Great attack speed - impressive. 8/10
@Zodiac

Decent Demon hunter... you might wanna get some more Res all though
@ Landen

Sweet hp,9/10
@ultatron, decent dh,
def getting there
should work on getting more dex on ur pieces and upgrading them gems
@fobm4ster
cool boots,i like your build :)
@pandalorian

I think your weakness is low life. Just 26k life is too low. You need to work on raising that, preferably to 35-40k.
@ Celanian

Nice Dh man 7/10. I would work on getting a Mempho when you can afford one with cc. Lots of damage to be gained with a good cc Mempho. All in all very nice.
@evgaman

Another godly dh! I just donno how u guys get so crazy dps
Im trying very hard but its either so expensive or i have to give up some tanking to increase dps

Dont have much to say but maybe some more tanking will be nice? Some more hp / resist
But i dont see anywhere u can upgrade lol
9/10
@rogerwtf

crit chance = good (4/5)
vit = very nice (5/5)
dex(@ your level) = not bad (3.5/5)
armor = decent (3/5)
dps = great (5/5)
ias = godly (5/5)

overall = 25.5/30
= 85% ~ final grade B
= very nice build

i love your helm, gloves & bracer.
@s3xiquiel

hello! 8/10,

I guess you already know what to upgrade next to go even further, but imo mainly
-Nat's ring with Crit,
-Nat's boots with more dex,
-Inna's chest with AR so you can get higher DPS stats elsewhere maybe?
-and... Crit mempo lol

---------------------------------

Hi guys, For myself, What are the pieces I should upgrade next to go even further(besides the obvious answer of "A better version of EVERYTHING")? I welcome multiple opinions! Greatly appreciated!
@ Villen,

I would say Nats ring would be next on your least, get one with high avg dmg, and 1 desirable defensive modifier like high AR.

Would also advice you to drop that Lacuni, as the MS is greatly wasted, get a solid rare with high dex, and it can match the Lacuni's DPS and provide more EHP.

Apart from that, it really is better versions of everything, Manticore with 2 sockets, better VW, better belt, better Inna's chest.

And I can see that you where a cold monk quite recently LOL
@shade very nice balanced dh u have. I'd say just work on more cc "helm"

Anyway 8/10 cheers !
@JJAY, pretty good, pretty good. maybe one day i'll be able to afford gear close to yours.
@Damien, not bad, you seem to be on your way, keep grinding!

6/10
I do not know your financial situation, but it's kinda cool ^ ^ 7/10

ps: I'm still under construction
Osiris - cant even comment, looking like an awesome build under way!!!

Would love any assistance/comments on my DH!! Its now the only char I play really (though havent played with it much!)
Nice build outkast, you should start looking at adding a little more crit chance and dropping sharpshooter to free up a passive. You should remove steady aim if you do higher MP levels too.
@Ginz

Very respectable and balanced build.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]