Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you!!

thanks for the skip guys. lolol.
@chandaddy

are u serious lol...ur a freakin beast...u should be giving us all tips with that 300k dps....congratz on a awesome build
@shugfire very nice dh with alot of mf and dps!
@funk
do u find the discipline generation is needed with your build?

and wow... nice gloves!
Edited by hmk21#1716 on 1/8/2013 2:16 PM PST
@hmk21

7/10, smexy wf.
@hmk21 i usually run with tact adv but at higher mp i jsut do steady aim so it is very nice to have alot of regen and nice wf build very sick dh
@darkwithless

You have a nice DH. Need to work on more hit points for survivability. Your dps needs quite a push as well. Need to work on getting a deadman's legacy and a 2 socket manticore (both expensive but worth it). If those are outside of your price range, get a calamity and a Danetta's Spite. I think that combination may be a bit cheaper...

Best to luck to you in the realm of sanctuary!
@Armandhammer

Your there, you just need to get a better manticore with weapon dmg. Oh and also try to stack more all resist and armor. Those are a bit too low. Other areas are good. 7.5/10
@Zanxius

Nice legacy nats. Work on getting boots with higher dex. Also upgrade that DML to one with a skill that you use, the damage boost you gain from the DML skill bonus is huge!

8/10
Edited by sm0ke52#1531 on 1/9/2013 6:32 AM PST
@Zanixus

Really nice DH considering you're going g with 4pc nats legacy. Whenever you're ready to move on I'd go with a 2pc nats, boots and ring. You can do the 3 pc if you want but personally I like inna's chest better than nats. Anyways, looks good. I'd tap dat !@#. 7/10

@Smoke52

Best dh NA. Nuff said

Edit: noticed I'm wearing my paragon lvling helm. My damage helm is a 230 dex 50 vit Andy's.
Edited by KungFuKoala#1306 on 1/9/2013 6:40 AM PST
@kungfu.
10/10
you make me feel so small ;) good job though. i strive to be awesome.
View profile
@ Lexias: Great DH. I do think you may benefit getting the three piece nat's for more dex. Otherwise a good DH. I can see you haven't really been playing your DH all that long, so great gear given that time period. 6/10 :p
Edited by Thefarside79#1946 on 1/9/2013 6:02 PM PST
@Thefarside79 nice dh u hv. balance ar with dps. prolly the next upgrade u would wanna consider will be a better 2 os manticore and helm to mempo with cc if possible.
View profile
01/09/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Xtasis
@Thefarside79 nice dh u hv. balance ar with dps. prolly the next upgrade u would wanna consider will be a better 2 os manticore and helm to mempo with cc if possible.

Ha yeah, you mentioned the very two things I am saving for atm. Both items are very expensive so it is taking a while. Have 375M currently, so only about 700M more to go >< lol
@Xtasis

Excellent DH, only improvements you could make is vit/ar on your gear. These upgrades would cost a fortune for only a relatively small bonus.

8/10
Great, I would get the pro...

@Krafty, Huge DH. Nice HP, massive DPS. Res's seem a bit low... still with your build, I don't see where you can get a lot of them, unless you're talking absolute BiS items.
To be absolutely critical, you're missing a bit of +max discipline, but with Inna's and your huge DML, no real place to get it.
Lastly, you still need some paragon levels, so I would like to see a HF on your char.

9.7/10
Taking a long break from my monk (my eyes can't take TR anymore) and is moving on to DH. I was wondering if you guys can give me some tips and rating.

Ignore my skill build. I was testing out some stuff before I logged off.

Thanks!
@ DEVINE

I would say your gear would be pretty ideal for me :)
Probably little room to upgrade for you
New DH so i'm not going to try to rate the above.

I know I need a ton of improvements. The gear I have was acquired was farming with other char. I am looking for advice on what to shoot for next and if my skills are correct.
@Mark.. i give you an 6.5/10

Your shortcomings are not nearly enough vitality at 24k life.. i suggest you pick up vit on ur ammy and 2nd ring... you also have 35% movement speed when the cap in game is 25% movement speed.. i suggest dropping lacuni prowlers and getting a a set of strongarms or rares with Dex/Vit/AR/CC.. you can deal with dropping the AS and definitely need the EHP
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]