Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you!!

@darkWarrior

nice build for xp and gold farming could use some more attack speed
@DarkWarrior
You have some different items then some Dh but it works. I would upgrade your ring and try to find a Vile Ward with Life % and or Vit then you could put Emeralds in your pants.
YEAH DUDE RATE MY DEMOND HUNTER! MP 10 Normal Ironborn or whatever it is called.
@Icarium, Maybe add CC to helm and upgrade gems, you are geared for exp at the moment. You might also try adding Disc on cloak or DML. Overall good build.
@Down, very nice demon hunter you have there! The only thing I noticed is that you went over the movement speed cap (25%) so you might want to sell ur lacuni bracer for a better stat bracer. Your DML can also be improved with bola shot dmg bonus one.
@Hitmachine pretty good hp pool for duel wielders (I was rocking 20k hp when I was duel wielding in the old days, haha) but you're missing AR, easiest way is to get a dex mempo

if you're using nightstalker you should be fine without the 20 disc bonus

edit : btw people says inna belt goes better with calamity, you might want to try it on d3up
Edited by NazVision#3134 on 1/11/2013 10:12 AM PST
@NazVision upgrade boots or gloves?

*i refuse to use a manticore. so don't tell me to get one*
@ Rukii
good to see a windforce user.
need improvement on ehp, 3/10
Edited by FrozenArrow#1722 on 1/11/2013 1:06 PM PST
@Frozen Arrow,

Gems gems gems, I know they are prohibitively expensive, and I see you've Put be highest level ones where it counts. Good stuff.

Can you find an Andariels with a socket?

8.5/10

Note to opinions of my DH, I run a Calamity as weapon depending on the situation.
@Agarath

Good start, but is there a reason you're hanging on to a bow? 1 OS manti would be an affordable upgrade. At the very least find something with native crit and socket.
@BusuB: Fantastic damage BusuB! My recommendation is to work on your EHP score to get better since your damage is very good. You definitely risk being one shotted at higher mp levels if your dodge does not come through for you. I would definitely try to get 100-200 more resistance if you can (since your life is 40k and your armor 4k). Low resistance is the main thing holding back you back. While damage is nice from your Andariel's Visage and the fire damage is not too bad on it, I definitely would consider a Mempo if you can or perhaps an Andariel's Visage with All Resistance. Another cheaper alternative would be to get some melee reduction as well.
Me, please? Looking to increase my EHP but not lose any DPS.
@tekkazerox

Similar numbers to my DH. I'm wondering how well you do against RD mobs without any LOH (or did I miss it?) Other than that, I love your EHP! ...and jealous of your Witching Hour. :)
@Lycka

It's going to be very expensive to keep your DPS and increase your AR. I'm looking to upgrade my DPS while keeping or increasing my EHP... Same problem. Too expensive.
@lycka: Your pants are weak. You will get much more EHP from having armor and that will likely only cost less than getting resistance (10-12mil tops if you bid on a decent pairfor 700-800 armor). Also, get some Vitality on your Dead Man's legacy.
@MetalJet666: RD is usually not an issue for me, since I am generating LS from Gloom and LS from Shuriken Cloud for the entire time (cast gloom first and you will always have LS from Shuriken Cloud even after Gloom ends). At a certain point, you have to use Gloom to compete with the amount of damage taken from RD. LOH just has a tough time scaling, especially when you have multiple sources of damage (bombs, bola shot, sentries, and shuriken storm).

I found my Witching Hour and was pretty pleased with it and which is why I haven't upgraded since the item has a sentimental value to me.

Your DH is neat. I don't think though you will be pleased in the long term with your amulet. You would be better off dropping the attack speed and getting higher Critical Chance. You could then drop Brooding to go Nightstalker for Discipline Regeneration. When I ran a Manticore, I found Gloom was all I needed to get by. Another idea is to just load up on +20 Discipline instead with a Natalya's Helm (with Armor and CC). That means you have a reserve of 100 Discipline with Preparation. We should play together some time.
Edited by tekkazerox#1174 on 1/11/2013 2:36 PM PST
@MetalJet666: RD is usually not an issue for me, since I am generating LS from Gloom and LS from Shuriken Cloud for the entire time (cast gloom first and you will always have LS from Shuriken Cloud even after Gloom ends). At a certain point, you have to use Gloom to compete with the amount of damage taken from RD. LOH just has a tough time scaling, especially when you have multiple sources of damage (bombs, bola shot, sentries, and shuriken storm).

I found my Witching Hour and was pretty pleased with it and which is why I haven't upgraded since the item has a sentimental value to me.

Your DH is neat. I don't think though you will be pleased in the long term with your amulet. You would be better off dropping the attack speed and getting higher Critical Chance. You could then drop Brooding to go Nightstalker for Discipline Regeneration. When I ran a Manticore, I found Gloom was all I needed to get by. Another idea is to just load up on +20 Discipline instead with a Natalya's Helm (with Armor and CC). That means you have a reserve of 100 Discipline with Preparation. We should play together some time.

Yeah, there are a lot of things I'm not pleased with my DH, but at low MP (0-1) she's a decent tank. I will definitely take your advise seriously and look for some changes here and there. I would also like to run with you, would be cool.
Ummm no one to really rate since the last couple of posts are people answering each other and were already rated at least once if not twice.

O well. You can rate or skip me but i figure try to keep the thread moving with some fresh blood
@Crymore

You have the DH that I would like to eventually have, but with my resists. Nice balance on EHP and DPS, Great work!

9.5/10
@Crymore

Nice build. More STR to boost Armor and more INT to boost AR would be my approach.

Whomever gets mine, have fun. I only use rares I find and I'm sticking to that plan.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]