Diablo® III

Rate the DH above you!!

@Hoff: why use shield? It doesnt even have crit on it. Drop a quiver with high dex, attack speed, crit and vit. You also need a _lot_ more Dex. Also your build is ..... wierd. You are using Custom Engineering, yet none of your skills are buffed by custom engineering. Basically a passive 100% wasted.
@skitzflik You can get glove and quiver upgrades for pretty cheap. Rest of gear is pretty solid
@Lust You have some pretty epic items, but maybe your DML can get some higher stats. i think thats pretty much the only thing i can say :-)
@Heinrich

Acquire right ring

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tango-1860/
lol for f's sake :-) I'm from europe but the us forum is better ^^ hadn't noticed you couldn't see my hero :D sry :'(
01/11/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Heinrich
lol for f's sake :-) I'm from europe but the us forum is better ^^ hadn't noticed you couldn't see my hero :D sry :'(

^^^ LOL
Tango, nice demon hunter.
just need to work on health and resis.
skitzflik #1694

Great overall. Am I missing something or is the amulet a bit weak? That would be where I would look - but I might be missing something.

For mine - I am looking to spend about 100M, and am not sure where to go next.
@RileyTillman pretty good, can get higher AR for belt / pants
@ !@#$%ian Get Higher Dex Vile Wards and lower Fire Damage Andys and some vit on the boots.
Edited by Rank#1100 on 1/11/2013 5:52 PM PST
Rank #1100 just need a better weap and rise 15% CC =x hehehe an expensive weapom.
Edited by CelsoGea#2163 on 1/11/2013 5:53 PM PST
@CelsoGea

You've done a great job of focusing on the right stats, keep going!
You are what I'm aiming to be at the moment, so good job there I'm a noob so not much else to say..
@ Diablew you need to upgrade like everything i think :/
@Nocturnal 500K dps that's Ace man!!!
@xKame123x

Lots to work on. First you can work on getting your health up. Upgrade your gems on your weapon (price shot up after 1.07 blog) it will increase your DPS greatly. Also thorns shouldn't be one of the stats that show up on your top 5 gear bonuses. More all resist on items like bracers, pants, chest piece and gloves if you can't get trifectas on gloves. Also no point on using inna's belt if you are not going for the two piece. Go for a WH belt if you can afford one.
@xKame123x

Lots to work on. First you can work on getting your health up. Upgrade your gems on your weapon (price shot up after 1.07 blog) it will increase your DPS greatly. Also thorns shouldn't be one of the stats that show up on your top 5 gear bonuses. More all resist on items like bracers, pants, chest piece and gloves if you can't get trifectas on gloves. Also no point on using inna's belt if you are not going for the two piece. Go for a WH belt if you can afford one.

awesome 10/10 can't see any improvements. Jealous your big health pool.

For me, please don't tell me to get a manti, love my WF ty :D
awesome 10/10 can't see any improvements. Jealous your big health pool.

For me, please don't tell me to get a manti, love my WF ty :D

Similar to my build. I also prefer shooting fast like you.

Your nats boots could use a bit of an upgrade. Higher dex/vit ones would boost your DPS/HP a bit. Biggest upgrade for DPS (aside from comments like "get a manti") would probably be on the left ring. Your attack speed is already pretty high, so getting one with crit, avg damage, dex, vit, crit damage would serve you better I think.

7/10 since I like fast builds :)
Edited by noble#1104 on 1/12/2013 12:27 PM PST
90 Night Elf Rogue
@noble relly dont care for strafe with dobble 1h weps might want to get a manticore instead other than that i like your 1h weps prety good for a mid grade dh 7/0

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Acurn-1256/hero/4552520 is my profile
Edited by Acurn#1256 on 1/12/2013 1:18 PM PST
I am looking to duel wield as well noble, is it any good?

It seems CC/CD is the way to go on every item, but i just can't seem to see how i could swap out any of my gear, as i would lose all my life/ar.

And so i can't get anymore DPS :(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]