Diablo® III

possibly the best rounded wd around?

44% crit
900 min all resist
600% chd
59k hp (67k with gem)
204k dps
6% life steal and 400+ loh from pants

id like to meet another wd who can face tank like me, and or lookin for awesome people to rush high mp with me
Edited by AaronKallDay#1659 on 1/8/2013 3:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
Holy !@#$.
Reply Quote
180,843.85 Damage per Second

413,866.56 Effective Hit Points (without gem in helm)

D3up.com
Edited by AaronKallDay#1659 on 1/7/2013 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
I beat you in CD% at 604! anddddddddd I totally suck at everything else lol. GG
Reply Quote
I will kindly meet you in the arena :)
Reply Quote
hello m8

782k ehp here
Edited by Ryan#11761 on 1/7/2013 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
i'm pretty close
Reply Quote
With your WD's name, should have speced zero dogs. :-)
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 10:28 PMPosted by Rakimallah
I will kindly meet you in the arena :)

very nice wd =)) im glad to see it, respect

01/07/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Tribute1
i'm pretty close

Also much respect, well done =)
Reply Quote
See u in the areana 207k+dps unbuff , 106k life .. 1m +ehp .. Pvp score rank 3 in server .. 1k+ loh , 2.7 life steal .. See u there ..www.diabloprogress.com
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 10:58 PMPosted by SweetLove
See u in the areana 207k+dps unbuff , 106k life .. 1m +ehp .. Pvp score rank 3 in server .. 1k+ loh , 2.7 life steal .. See u there ..www.diabloprogress.com

well played sir
Reply Quote
yer not 100 yet and have 0 pick-up radius
Edited by firetruckgg#1741 on 1/7/2013 11:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 11:07 PMPosted by AaronKallDay

well played sir

lol it's a card he always plays
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 11:17 PMPosted by firetruckgg

you point being? pickup radius somehow helps me kill stuff?
same for para 100? ... ill get there when i get there

point of this topic is i am curious where i stand among the higher geard wd's out there.

01/07/2013 10:58 PMPosted by SweetLove

also im thinking , how do you stand up in say mp10? only 2.7 life steal.. ive tried it myself, i find it very difficult to face tank !@#$. with my 6% i can stand still and just beat down 90% of things with a few deaths on the more difficult elites ofcourse.

by saying "well rounded" im not saying im best suited for pvp, i just smash %^-* on a nightly basis =p
Reply Quote
The ehp .. Resist .. Life regen n loh helps a lot .. Ifs easy to solo mp10 ...well it's a card I can confidently and proud to play .. The stats speaks for itself .. No offense rakimalah .. I can face palm mp 10..btw 1k+loh is impt in my humble opinion
Edited by SweetLove#6784 on 1/7/2013 11:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 11:28 PMPosted by AaronKallDay

you point being? pickup radius somehow helps me kill stuff?
same for para 100? ... ill get there when i get there

point of this topic is i am curious where i stand among the higher geard wd's out there.

also im thinking , how do you stand up in say mp10? only 2.7 life steal.. ive tried it myself, i find it very difficult to face tank !@#$. with my 6% i can stand still and just beat down 90% of things with a few deaths on the more difficult elites ofcourse.

by saying "well rounded" im not saying im best suited for pvp, i just smash %^-* on a nightly basis =p

my ceremonial knife I keep for RD mobs does just fineat 3. LS
Reply Quote
I hope you realize that most likely, life steal will be worthless in pvp (due to overall low hp players have compared to monsters, and the mitigation).
Loh will be as useless imo, since there is very limited amount of targets in pvp scenario to proc that loh, also hard to hit enemies that run away.
Life regen will be the king, a stat that has nearly no reflection on diabloprogress ranks, and nearly nobody is stacking it.
Edited by aerial#2212 on 1/8/2013 2:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
PVP is going to be ridiculous.. I cant grasp the concept of why people even want it in this game. its going to be a huge drama fest followed by tons of nerfs and adjustments and more drama.
Reply Quote
44% crit
900 min all resist
600% chd
59k hp (67k with gem)
180k dps
6% life steal and 400+ loh from pants

id like to meet another wd who can face tank like me, and or lookin for awesome people to rush high mp with me

my dh always looking for beastly toons to play with. mind if i add you in game?
Reply Quote
I'll add you guys tomorrow when I'm back in-game. I quite like the idea of 4 epic WDs facerolling mp10.

PS. Ignore my current profile build. I was farming with a 0CD ZD...when soloing I use a Manajumas and obv don't use PtV
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]