Diablo® III

possibly the best rounded wd around?

Yeah top 50 in world now, lulz

But I hate dpogress other than finding tight items...

congrats! I am just outside of top 50. Will take a big, big addition to move up. a near perfect trifecta zuni ring is on my radar
Reply Quote
@Ryan

Yes, but if u deal plenty of dmg, u still get refilled real quick.

But it will depend on how they will optimize it for duels, some things will be nerfed.

1 bear will refill the life.

It will be interesting to see it in works, that's for sure.
Reply Quote
I can run up to MP6 with no problems with reflect damage or any other affix on elites. That is with 0 LS/LOH. I feel I have decent DPS and can kill mobs/elites reasonably fast, so I decided to put my main focus on defensive stats. Now higher MP levels, I do keep a Carving Knife in my inventory to switch out with for the LS. Anyway, it's good to see threads about "tanking" WD's and seeing all the beast WD's that are actually out there!!!
Reply Quote
You guys are very geared. Bravo!
I believe heyguyslol is currently the best rounded wd.
I have approx 155,000 life regen and he smacks on me.
Reply Quote
Hey well-rounded WDs I could use some help. I've been trying to gear up my WD to run faster public MP0 runs. I still die frequently from reflective damage elites fairly often despite decent armor/resistance support. Low vitality the crux of the issue?

Besides 24% movement speed w/spirit walk/haunt, I'm usually the last guy in the pack rolling down arret crater since I double back to pick up drops. Maybe I need a gold radius increase from an item of passive/active?

I got 700k gold saved and keep a tight/low budget. I'm close to acquiring a quality zuni pox to fix my mana regen. drain situation. I nearly have a radiant star emerald crafted, after that I can fix my low rolled items. I'll be putting a radiant star amethyst back in my zuni helm which should help my life%.

Lastly, I'm open constructive criticism on my active/passive skill fixes to bump up my dps, mana regen., etc.
Reply Quote
my wd is best hands down
Reply Quote
Hey well-rounded WDs I could use some help. I've been trying to gear up my WD to run faster public MP0 runs. I still die frequently from reflective damage elites fairly often despite decent armor/resistance support. Low vitality the crux of the issue?

Besides 24% movement speed w/spirit walk/haunt, I'm usually the last guy in the pack rolling down arret crater since I double back to pick up drops. Maybe I need a gold radius increase from an item of passive/active?

I got 700k gold saved and keep a tight/low budget. I'm close to acquiring a quality zuni pox to fix my mana regen. drain situation. I nearly have a radiant star emerald crafted, after that I can fix my low rolled items. I'll be putting a radiant star amethyst back in my zuni helm which should help my life%.

Lastly, I'm open constructive criticism on my active/passive skill fixes to bump up my dps, mana regen., etc.

Your problem with reflects damage is either:
1. Get a life steal weapon for them.
2. Get more LoH and use skills that benefit from it when you run into reflects damage.

I use acid rain + bears, but I have both life steal and LoH.

For MP0 I highly recommend a TotD with +20 pickup radius and gruesome feast passive.

Cloud of bats and bears are redundant, imo. Except when bears are used with your back to the wall, bears and bloud of bats cover the same range. Just pick one and chose another skill.
I recommend Acid Cloud Acid Rain rune:
1. In MP0 it kills a lot of stuff because of its huge range.
2. It will help you with reflects damage because you already have some minimal Life on Hit.

-OR-

You are using circle of life passive. With TotD, they will be respawning A LOT. With gruesome feast, CoL, and zombie dogs health potion rune, you will be getting a lot of Health Pots which:
1. Refill HP.
2. Refill mana.
3. Increase damage: INT*10%~50%.

If you go CoL, zombie dogs, and GF/GI, then it might be worthwhile to try out sacrifice as well. If you never need more mana, then sacrifice is useless. But if you sometimes run Out of Mana (OOM), then sacrifice with the mana rune will refill immediately.
Edited by MCP#1477 on 1/10/2013 10:51 PM PST
Reply Quote

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6160409426?page=1 You may want to check this one out if you have problems vs reflects. Down at the bottom there is also a vid, which was with my very old gear 170-190k DPS I think.

For the topic, real DPS & clear speed wise I believe there are so few WD's who can do better than me.

My WD: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hasansabbah-2914/hero/1582160
Progress : http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/hasansabbah-2914/Hasansabbat/1582160
Reply Quote

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6160409426?page=1 You may want to check this one out if you have problems vs reflects. Down at the bottom there is also a vid, which was with my very old gear 170-190k DPS I think.

For the topic, real DPS & clear speed wise I believe there are so few WD's who can do better than me.

My WD: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hasansabbah-2914/hero/1582160
Progress : http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/hasansabbah-2914/Hasansabbat/1582160

wow so few people can do better than u? what a shameless comment u just made , http://www.diabloprogress.com/us/rating.stat_pvp_dummy/class.witch_doctor/
Edited by SweetLove#6784 on 1/11/2013 1:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
I survive really well, good res, maybe few items from rl good. but I do have end game gear.
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 05:20 AMPosted by GritznGravy
I survive really well, good res, maybe few items from rl good. but I do have end game gear.

i applaud the fact that u do believe that ur gear = end game.
yet the statement that u made , saying that ==>For the topic, real DPS & clear speed wise I believe there are so few WD's who can do better than me. i believe you are so so so wrong , guess u have prolly been playing solo all this while and haven't seen the world of D3
Reply Quote

wow so few people can do better than u? what a shameless comment u just made , http://www.diabloprogress.com/us/rating.stat_pvp_dummy/class.witch_doctor/

So you believe in things like Sheet DPS/PVP dummy etc? I thought all passed that issue long time ago.
Why don't you give link to WD videos to enlighten me? But please find a one with mass ias items along with 1.4speed weapon that would be more fun to watch.

Me playing solo? Well I play with top players on EU if you are wondering.

Btw you have built your WD wrong on many aspects so don't give me the crap about knowing about D3...
Reply Quote
wow i solo mp 10 ubers

watch the stream dude

www.twitch.tv/fearme1882
www.twitch.tv/microfastsc2

LOL??? u can't sustain the mana regen because u just don't have the good gear. i pity your pathetic gear and ur whining when u see someone better and all the excuse u can make is complaining that people do have better gear than u and able to sustain infinte bears with 2.02 APS in which i can achieve , very simple incase your simple minded mind do not understand , i swap out my GG litany with a -10 /30 ZB soj , go back to your troll server and quit coming here and whine. i guess thats a common flaw for europeans , they whine and whine , complain and complain , ended up doing nothing thus the EURO crisis

wow u play with top people on europe?? are u like their doggie that follows them around?
Edited by SweetLove#6784 on 1/11/2013 7:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
wow i solo mp 10 ubers

watch the stream dude

www.twitch.tv/fearme1882
www.twitch.tv/microfastsc2

LOL??? u can't sustain the mana regen because u just don't have the good gear. i pity your pathetic gear and ur whining when u see someone better and all the excuse u can make is complaining that people do have better gear than u and able to sustain infinte bears with 2.02 APS in which i can achieve , very simple incase your simple minded mind do not understand , i swap out my GG litany with a -10 /30 ZB soj , go back to your troll server and quit coming here and whine.

wow u play with top people on europe?? are u like their doggie that follows them around?

HAHA dude how come you assume I can't sustain my mana?? Since when soloing ubers is a achievement? It's been months since i last did ubers.

http://www.twitch.tv/microfastsc2/b/354108556

Watched this recent one. Your farming is painfully slow (not that anyone can call that farming) . 2XX k bear crits? Shows how bad your gearing & talents are. In my first free time I will be recording some MP10 runs. So hopefully I can avoid newcomers to be affected by ignorant guys like you.
Reply Quote
erm bro >>> is that my name inside? or are u retarded xD or are u too blind to see the difference in nicks .. prolly ur too pooor , too blind and just too pathetic to accept the truth , u can continue to live in self denial i forgive u .. have a good day
Edited by SweetLove#6784 on 1/11/2013 7:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
HAHA dude how come you assume I can't sustain my mana?? Since when soloing ubers is a achievement? It's been months since i last did ubers.

http://www.twitch.tv/microfastsc2/b/354108556

Watched this recent one. Your farming is painfully slow (not that anyone can call that farming) . 2XX k bear crits? Shows how bad your gearing & talents are. In my first free time I will be recording some MP10 runs. So hopefully I can avoid newcomers to be affected by ignorant guys like you.

Noob, that is all I can say. Hasansabbah, please delete your WD with the gears on it.
Edited by Mark#11776 on 1/11/2013 7:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hasansabbah, really, you're WD? Wow... stop being so defensive, just admit that there are better players than you!
Reply Quote
omg the troll dog went back to its masters in europe , lmao prolly under kongkors pants
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]