Diablo® III

possibly the best rounded wd around?

01/11/2013 07:20 AMPosted by SweetLove
erm bro >>> is that my name inside? or are u retarded xD or are u too blind to see the difference in nicks .. prolly ur too pooor , too blind and just too pathetic to accept the truth , u can continue to live in self denial i forgive u .. have a good day

I looked at the link you have provided didn't bother to check nick. You have given these links assuming they are good right? They aren't even close to my speed.

Please give links to proper vids and enlighten me with your great wisdom (or better share your own if you think you are good at it)
Reply Quote
Just to bring this thread slightly more back on topic...

I think I'm doing okay if PvP ever comes around. With better gloves, helm, gem, and paragon levels, I should hit around 150k dps. And I'm at +41% corpse spider damage and +34% elite damage, so that stacks on top of paper DPS. If the bonuses stack and simply don't add, I should be around 283k DPS against players with corpse spiders.

Not sure if it'll be any good, but leaping spiders will be little homing missiles I can shoot from a good ways away. :) I decided to go full out corpse spiders ages ago, and regardless of "l33tness" of other builds, I still like them.
Edited by GamerObscura#1236 on 1/11/2013 10:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
sweetlove, id say I have as many pieces of end game gear as you do just about, since ias isnt needed on our pox or helm, youd be better of with visage for the extra regen, so you woul;dnt have to use useless vision quest. LOL that guy is right youve build your WD wrong then think your better than everyone, prolly you should not speak like your way better when your gear is stupid similar to mine. I have SOME end game gear, just like you do. Also ive much less playtime. Lets try to keep the comments less condescending. Your WD is good but you've got useless items such as ur trifecta pox and expensive helm. When youd be better off with diff things in slot. I never claimed to have every piece end game, But i do have some just like you.
Reply Quote
ps sweetlove, your about the biggest !@#$%^- i've come across in the WD community which is pretty nice atm so, lets try to not insult people when ur toon isnt even the best ive seen even close.
Reply Quote
lol

good times... good times...

btw, i have learned to really like VQ + RoE + PtV recently.
Reply Quote
And since when has "well rounded" = "Most powerfull". A well rounded toon is one that combines dps, defences, movment, pur, CC, life regenerations..
Reply Quote
I have enjoyed the !@#$%^-*!@ this thread has become. Bravo fellas.
Reply Quote
the epeen is super strong =====D in this thread
Edited by tyson#1492 on 1/11/2013 5:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
lmao trifecta pox and mempo is useless? boy u are one interesting fellow , i assume your mindset of IAS is useless is because as discussed earlier , u are unable to sustain the mana cost of spamming your skills when u increase the ias , and yes , whats wrong with using VQ? so you are telling me my build is wrong ? when looking at how u resort to using jungle fortitude? u kidding me? u need the -15% reduction to stay alive???? OMG ur using gruesome feast in higher mps??? i guess u must be so OP .

You also quoted that u have as many pieces of end game gear as i do? opps u added the word ==>JUST ABOUT ... LOLLLLLL. firstly my comment was that u said u have already achieved end game gear , when i look at your profile , in which i believe others too .. after looking at your gear , i do not understand which part of your item = end game gear .. unless u mean they have the same name , if that is the case , i apologise for mis understanding you. cheers.

Since you are here to compare gears , don't give lame excuses like having much lesser play time , it just shows how pathetic and excuse that it. Imagine going to the doctors and then the doctor ask , hey why didn't u listen to my advice and go and work out? ( to improve your condition>> with regards to D3 = farm more) and u replied , hey doc , im just too busy/lazy to do so .. WOW so what will the doc respond?

With regards that u said my toon isn't the best you have seen , please provide profiles of toons that u believed in your taste is better than mine , i would appreciate it .. 2ndly my comment was made directly at your remark of you already have end game gears , in which in my humble opinion it isn't true , u said ur items are similar to mine? may i know which items. well show me those people u think are better than me , i know i'm not the best but i believe chances are i'm 99% better than the people u are going to link , thanks and peace out .. I apologise for being direct but lets face it , i not just talk the talk , i walk the walk unlike some people who are just keyboard warriors like OP euro troll hasasa << what ever his nick ,who prolly went back under his bridge

01/11/2013 11:06 AMPosted by GritznGravy
sweetlove, id say I have as many pieces of end game gear as you do just about, since ias isnt needed on our pox or helm, youd be better of with visage for the extra regen, so you woul;dnt have to use useless vision quest. LOL that guy is right youve build your WD wrong then think your better than everyone, prolly you should not speak like your way better when your gear is stupid similar to mine. I have SOME end game gear, just like you do. Also ive much less playtime. Lets try to keep the comments less condescending. Your WD is good but you've got useless items such as ur trifecta pox and expensive helm. When youd be better off with diff things in slot. I never claimed to have every piece end game, But i do have some just like you.
Edited by SweetLove#6784 on 1/11/2013 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
gritzngravy your wd sucks, how do you expect to survive with 43.9k hp in higher mps? and why dont you upgrade your gems?
Reply Quote
I will change out a few intel gems for some vit and play along
Reply Quote
I have 1mil + EHP and almost no att speed (only 8%) so my dps is none stop and can be increase with passive skill or res increase insted of mana reg !! it will be fun
Reply Quote
^
enough said , talk is cheap
Edited by SweetLove#6784 on 1/13/2013 1:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
my build wont do me any good in duel, dont worry I m just here to have fun !!
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 10:28 PMPosted by Rakimallah
I will kindly meet you in the arena :)

I'll take the pepsi challenge and meet with u.

0 Dogs vs. Bears
Reply Quote
0 dogs wins. but only cause you will just stand there healing while bear user figures out after 15 minutes he cant 1 shot u and leaves the game.
Reply Quote
I'd rather focus on taking down a few CM wiznerds and some loopty loop Barbarellas.. Lol
Reply Quote
wow you guys on the american server are really nasty. all the poor guy did was come and share his build with no intention of provoking anyone, and you resort to quoting the 'euro crisis' and calling him, as well as other european players pathetic dogs? mob mentality much?

when american players come to eu forums, mistakenly or not, asking for advice all we do is answer their questions and be helpful as we normally would. here one simple post leads to 'you europeans...' and 'crawl back under the bridge like the other european guy'?

i understand your frustration at someone perhaps overly proud of their gear and build, and showing off their epeen slightly, but to let it go the way it did was really silly and unnecessary. and the funniest thing is youre showing off epeen as much as, if not more than him. thats pretty shameless in my opinion.
Reply Quote
sounds like some WDs on the forum are using the Pride rune

EDIT:

lol

good times... good times...

btw, i have learned to really like VQ + RoE + PtV recently.

I'll have to try that SayGa, are you talking about using something lilke WoS?
Edited by november1093#1906 on 1/13/2013 9:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
wow you guys on the american server are really nasty. all the poor guy did was come and share his build with no intention of provoking anyone, and you resort to quoting the 'euro crisis' and calling him, as well as other european players pathetic dogs? mob mentality much?

when american players come to eu forums, mistakenly or not, asking for advice all we do is answer their questions and be helpful as we normally would. here one simple post leads to 'you europeans...' and 'crawl back under the bridge like the other european guy'?

i understand your frustration at someone perhaps overly proud of their gear and build, and showing off their epeen slightly, but to let it go the way it did was really silly and unnecessary. and the funniest thing is youre showing off epeen as much as, if not more than him. thats pretty shameless in my opinion.

m8 since the conversation level has come to a childish levels, I felt no intention to reply kids. So neither should you.

No offense to rest of the docs here but you talk that you are able to use PTV+ VQ etc and think they are actually a good dps output. Well we in the European server use COL+GF+PTV passives with sacrifice (Provoke the Pack) +Bears as main attack and faceroll MP10 with no mana problems thanks to low ias. If anyone thinks that fast attack speed beats slow attack speed share some vids to enlighten us (solo or any setup). Than I may share my own videos and we do the comparison.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]