Diablo® III

P100Barb- Building Budget sets for new barbs

DISCLAIMER: All build are free, I make no gold off this, I do this out of the goodness of my heart.

If any body is a fresh Barb or about to be level 60, I build build budget WW sets.
10m is the goal i usually get them around 8m depending on the day.

**if you do not have 10m gold, the current price on the RMAH is $2.70 for 10m**

With said build you will be able to do Paragon farm MP0 like a boss or Farm MP2/3 for fun.

The build will also include a high CD Skorn for rend farming
This does not include gems (if the set finished lower than 10m i can spend the rest on gems).

MP2 WW spec:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#haPRkU!YZb!ZYcYZZ

MP0 paragon farming Rend spec: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#hacRkU!YWh!ZYaYZZ

*******I do not do Upgrades/Makeovers/High Budget Builds******
Hit me up in game
Deathmuffinz#1596
Edited by Deathmuffinz#1596 on 1/12/2013 11:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
3 sets built today
Edited by Deathmuffinz#1596 on 1/10/2013 7:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
... and i'm one of those sets made. i just hit 60 on my barb yesterday and now i can solo mp2 efficiently with just about 10 mil worth of investment, not only that but deathmuffinz would even teach you about the specs, stat distributions and even the playstyles of 2 diff builds (dual wield and 2h). this may sound like one of those infomercials but yeah.. it does work!!!
Reply Quote
For a limited time only, we'll pay the shipping and the handling, AND you get TWO sets* for the price of one! If you're one of the first fifty callers, you'll also get a bonus case of The Clap**.

*We claim no affiliation with the product manufacturer and you will only get 1 set, unless you pay for two sets.
**Topical cream not included.
***I wish I could make this fine print.
Reply Quote
Just built a set for http://www.twitch.tv/kamsrage give away tomorrow

loged out in the set i built
Edited by Deathmuffinz#1596 on 1/11/2013 3:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
How much for a set that can do MP10?

berserks#1898
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
^
Reply Quote
Just built a set for http://www.twitch.tv/kamsrage give away tomorrow

loged out in the set i built

good example of dead end budget jewelry/gloves. AR/vit stacking on dps slots. 12MS.

buyer beware.
Reply Quote
it's 10 mil tho. you can't really expect BiS stuffs at that budget range. he's trying to gear people with starter sets so they can efficiently farm on their own and build their own end game sets.

great for cheap and broke players like me. call now!
Reply Quote
I understand what Pho is saying. At higher gear levels you would never put defensive stats on dps slots (rings/ammys etc) so it is bad juju to start a player off with a dps slot /w defensive stats..

Pho is easily one of the top 3 barbs on this forum so to have him say anything negative at all is really bad.

I have already changed how i do my budget sets because of what pho said.

on top of that i gave some bad advice last night which i had to go back and correct myself, which is why Pho prob thinks i am a retard.
Edited by Deathmuffinz#1596 on 1/11/2013 1:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Gearing services in general are something I refuse to advocate....they are the product of having lazy, uneducated gamers with gold and no sense in what to do with it. The information on how to gear a barbarian is on these forums, the mechanics have been broken down and strategies for best exploiting those mechanics have been determined. The only reason someone could not do this themselves is by being willfully ignorant to all the information that is presented in easy to understand formats on this message board.

Uberjager and DBoy have come up with great gearing strategies that people can reference for free, I personally have contributed video instruction on how to play the WW build in Uber's thread.

Nubtro and Lorenze have broken down the mechanics and damage potential of the WW build and have made spreadsheets and easy damage calculators that can be accessed just by uploading one's profile.

I understand Deathmuffinz is trying to do a service to the community, and I don't discount the effort, but if someone wants to buy their own budget set the information is out there on how to do it....

01/11/2013 05:42 AMPosted by PhatPhoEater
buyer beware.

I second this^
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 1/11/2013 2:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Wayneold
no idea if he charges, or keeps the difference for his service, this is purely speculative

i don not charge at all or keep the difference.
Reply Quote
My other post has been changed to reflect your stance on not charging for your service. I respect you taking time out of your day to try to help the community. Like I said, gearing services in my opinion are for the lazy and uneducated gamer....but hopefully you are able to help a few people who are just genuinely confused and need to be pointed in the right direction before being able to function on their own.
Reply Quote
very cool Muffinz! salute
Reply Quote
Gearing services in general are something I refuse to advocate....they are the product of having lazy, uneducated gamers with gold and no sense in what to do with it. The information on how to gear a barbarian is on these forums, the mechanics have been broken down and strategies for best exploiting those mechanics have been determined. The only reason someone could not do this themselves is by being willfully ignorant to all the information that is presented in easy to understand formats on this message board.

Uberjager and DBoy have come up with great gearing strategies that people can reference for free, I personally have contributed video instruction on how to play the WW build in Uber's thread.

Nubtro and Lorenze have broken down the mechanics and damage potential of the WW build and have made spreadsheets and easy damage calculators that can be accessed just by uploading one's profile.

I understand Deathmuffinz is trying to do a service to the community, and I don't discount the effort, but if someone wants to buy their own budget set the information is out there on how to do it....

buyer beware.

I second this^

sure, you can say that he's advocating laziness and stuff but if you look at it from a different perspective, you can also say that he's just jumpstarting these players (including myself) to the more serious aspect of the game.

he doesn't just gear people out, he also provides links to streams, dps calculators, and other resources. yes, the links have always been there, but what he's doing is sharing them in a way that sparks the interest of a casual "holy fck legendary!" players like me and bridge them to the "i'm gonna lose 0.333333 effective dps if i switch to this offhand" side of gaming.

tldr;

he's like the keanu reeves/ emilio estevez/ mr. miyagi of the barbarian community.
Reply Quote
01/11/2013 03:18 PMPosted by dimmu
he's like the keanu reeves/ emilio estevez/ mr. miyagi of the barbarian community.

That would be Pho not me
Reply Quote
10m set includes Mempo and IK Chest? Or is dimmu's set higher budget
Reply Quote
dimmu had already upgraded from what i helped him to. exactly what i am looking for
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]