Diablo® III

Who's putting items up for vendor price?

For longest time this has puzzled me....who's doing this and why? I'm not talking about what look like useful items I'm talking about stuff that looks like anyone would vendor....why are there so many useless items listed at vendor price buyout? I don't understand.
Reply Quote
meant to post this in General.
Reply Quote
im doing it on decent rare and legendaries that wont sell. I rather let people have them than destroying them.
Reply Quote
@ MASKOAA

I know what you're talking about, just a lot of stupid people out there. Kinda makes you lose faith in the human race
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Violentine
im doing it on decent rare and legendaries that wont sell. I rather let people have them than destroying them.

same
Reply Quote
@ MASKOAA

I know what you're talking about, just a lot of stupid people out there. Kinda makes you lose faith in the human race

People do it out of good will. It should restore your faith in humanity.
Reply Quote
Good will? These are items that are useless ...thinigs like rings with 30dex/50str/30vit......vendor price......I can't think of a scenario were someone is in Inferno and says....I NEED THAT.
Reply Quote
I've bought a couple items like that.... I buy stuff just for the name sometimes. There was a rare ring, godawful. But it was called The Ring. it was like 27k, but I bought it just so I could link it to my buddies. I see you have "The Ring", and your schwartz is a big as mine!

Plus i probably made someone happy, so there's that.
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 04:42 PMPosted by MASKOAA
For longest time this has puzzled me....who's doing this and why? I'm not talking about what look like useful items I'm talking about stuff that looks like anyone would vendor....why are there so many useless items listed at vendor price buyout? I don't understand.

when you create a new auction, it will automatic set default price as vendor.

and lots of kids don't know anything about pricing... include almost all of those Xbox/PS3 owner.

I have a few friend who never know how to spend their gold, and they usually stop playing after can't get better items from a week of farming same content.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]