Diablo® III

ERROR 3006

I'll trade you my 73 for your 3007. I'll even throw in a holographic charizard.

rofl
Reply Quote
I dont use the authenticator and I cant log in. I get either a Error 73, or 3006. Hope they can get this fixed soon.
Reply Quote
he got the authenticator but didnt have to use it
Reply Quote
I've been trying to log in for over an hour now and still getting 3005
Reply Quote
nope not authenticator, I dont have it, and cant log in
Reply Quote
ya i cant log in either
Reply Quote
Error 3006 is epic right now! thank you bliz!
Reply Quote
Cant login, guess its time to play Starcraft 2. Login has never failed on that game, ever.
Reply Quote
I'll trade you my 3006 and 73 for a Legendary fire walkers..Oh wait .. we can't!!!
Reply Quote
apparently if you switch the server to europe or asia it works but you have to start a new char :(
Reply Quote
my game wont even give me the error...just hangs at logon and gives me the cancel button...i was just playing and now nothing
Reply Quote
2 weekends in a row...thanks blizz...this is my only time to play
Reply Quote
"Bliz" your welcome thank you come again!!
Reply Quote
Can't even find a blue thread on it
Reply Quote
Get your acts together Blizzard. It's Saturday and I can't even log in to the game for the past two hours. This is ridiculous.
Reply Quote
Im a web developer, and you know what we have on websevers? "Watcher scripts"
They constantly check apache and other vital services that run on the servers. If they fail the watchers initiate a restart, this makes sure that even when a problem arises the server will be running again within a few minutes of a failure and no one has to be around.

I just cant comprehend how dialo 3 doesnt have a system that checks the login service to make sure its working correctly on a timed interval and if fails X number of times it automatically restarts the service on the server, this way there is not a massive downtime period because no one is around to restart it.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 09:38 AMPosted by dupuis
nope not authenticator, I dont have it, and cant log in

Strange. Roommate without the authenticator can log in just fine. He's taunting me with it.

It must not be affecting all accounts by some other internal criteria.
Edited by grapefruit#1937 on 1/12/2013 9:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 09:46 AMPosted by Stronzo8784
Can't even find a blue thread on it

Of course there isn't one because its not a fun topic like "whats your favorite color" or "if you could have a party in a D3 location where would it be", etc...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]