Diablo® III

ERROR 3006

Edited by GaryBusey#1827 on 2/6/2013 10:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
And according to the server D3 status, servers are up and functional. I bet the difference!! Hopefully they will fix it soon!
Reply Quote
there is a blue tread here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004403103
Reply Quote
date is from 11/1/2012 I think thats a lil old lol
Reply Quote
Donno about you but this is pissing me off slightly... was omost in inferno with my monk ( again ) then poof... getting error 37 / 73 / 3006 anything but logging in it keeps hanging up on authenticating , I have a authenticator too.

ugh bliz
they are too busy playing around in magical fairy panda land. to even notice thier game is screwed up.
Reply Quote
So the problem is only for people with authentication required?

Sometimes I seriously regret adding an authenticator to my account. So far, it's only caused headaches.

Bliz, we'd at least like to see an acknowledgement that you are aware of the problem and everyone isn't just sleep off their hangovers Saturday morning.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
no authenticator and i am getting 73.
Reply Quote
There is a magic fairy panda land? whoa! how cool is that! better have diamond skin equipped or your dead! Considering Im a hardcore character, death would not be a good thing.
Reply Quote
Ive gotten all three now too 73/ 3005/ 3006 HAT TRICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did I win?!!!!
Reply Quote
A trip to the old school diablo 3 beta version LOL
Reply Quote
Still down

No resolution?

No acknowledgment?
Reply Quote
this is awesome. last day off before classes starts and this happens
Reply Quote
now there is breaking news up when you load the game that says there is an issue but still no resolution
Reply Quote
Can't log in since 2 Hours ago...

Error73
Error 3005
Error 3006
Reply Quote
Error 73 for me
Reply Quote
Nothing wrong at my end.
I'm logged in with no problems.
Reply Quote
it would be nice if someone from blizzard atleast commented on this issue instead of ignoring the problem
Reply Quote
This is ridiculous...could be hours.

They just say you may be able to log on or you may not.
Edited by jobeycool#1993 on 1/12/2013 11:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Working as Intended. Issues been happening for 3 hours and nothing is fixed yet. They have our money so why should they care not like we can get refunds for this brilliant idea of "must have internet" to pay at all times. Activision Blizzard...the new EA.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]