Diablo® III

Did this agitate anyone?

"Some matchups may be one-sided, and we don't expect that battles will be necessarily balanced. But that's okay..."

NO its not okay, its not okay at all and this is why people complain about this game. Its NOT okay.
Reply Quote
I understand imbalance in PVP - But please, at least make PvE balanced among classes !
Reply Quote
pvp balance will be impossible to determine before it's actually out. The point is that blizzard rather work on releasing more content instead of focusing on balancing a non competitive form of pvp.

Actual pvp modes and hopefully some legit competition will be released later(according to the pvp blog).
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:53 PMPosted by GreedyBlizz
I understand imbalance in PVP - But please, at least make PvE balanced among classes !

i little tip.. ur main is a DH meaning ur a ranged class. stop trying to rush through mobs like ur a barbarian. or continue to do so and keep dying, but dont complain on the forums
Reply Quote
Dual-wield credit carders, AH flippers, and botters = PvP champions.

People who try to improve by just killing stuff = PvP cannon fodder.

Good thing I don't care about PvP. ;)
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:53 PMPosted by GreedyBlizz

Disagree here on PVE

its FAIRLY balanced as it is.

Any class with GODLY gear can farm MP10 if they choose

All the classes are viable to play with the right gear.

Now some classes may farm faster than another with less money (IE, barbs), but still, I think its fairly balanced, if you have the right gear.

The cost may not be balanced but thats not in our control.

It all comes down to gear and cost.
Build wise , I think the classes are fairly balanced. Although I strongly believe CM wiz's(only for high MP farming) make this already easy game even easier
Reply Quote
Totally okay. I think all this 'balancing' ruins the game. I want each class to be OP in a certain way, so when I play each class, I can enjoy playing. Each class has a set of balanced abilities, each one of which is bland and useless in its own way. The only way to stomp enemies is to buy great gear with CC and CD.

Right now, the whole game is terribly mediocre. It isn't exciting. There is nothing to look forward to, and the only reason to play is to hope that you find a "GG" item to sell on RMAH.

Remember there was this 'invincible wizard' bug? I heard that was fun.
Reply Quote

Remember there was this 'invincible wizard' bug? I heard that was fun.

Only for 1 hour. Most people find actual challenging content fun... you can also totally build a character that can easily melt mp0.
Reply Quote
It's not about the balancing, it's about the fun!
Reply Quote
Dual-wield credit carders, AH flippers, and botters = PvP champions.

People who try to improve by just killing stuff = PvP cannon fodder.

Good thing I don't care about PvP. ;)

You do realize some people that decide to play the game without AH/RMAH probably have friends that also follow this way of life. No reason for them to fight credit card wielding scrubs, when the NO AH/RMAH chars can fight each other in their respective community
Edited by SkiTz#1750 on 1/12/2013 1:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ask pwnsauce how to get 12legendaries a run. you dont need to dual wield credit cards to be good at this game. Grow a brain
Reply Quote
Yes it is okay, they're going to balance PvP mode arena , we just wanted to dual each other. Do not balance my skills based on some fun dueling with no rewards that would not be okay.
Edited by MasterJay#1651 on 1/12/2013 1:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 01:04 PMPosted by TheFunGun21
It's not about the balancing, it's about the fun!

Fair enough. How fun is it going to be if your class is the worst of the bunch by a large margin? Every PvP match you enter you get one-shot and can't do anything?

I am thinking your fun will be non-existent.
Reply Quote
Imbalance ?

Dual wielding monks with 3k+ loh will own everything.
And by own I mean: really.

But I think it's a secret to no one.
Reply Quote
This also doesn't bother me. Obviously in a 1v1v1v1 people will form alliances and people will be better skilled and someone is just gonna get facerolled
Reply Quote
"Some matchups may be one-sided, and we don't expect that battles will be necessarily balanced. But that's okay..."

NO its not okay, its not okay at all and this is why people complain about this game. Its NOT okay.

welcome to reality dude. Not everything is fair in this world.

If I have better gear than my opponent , then he's gonna lose. You can wine and cry all you want thats how everything in life works. Some people are stronger, faster, smarter, etc.

Survival of the fittest. In d3, whoever has the best gear will win the duel, that's what it will come down to for the most part. If you and your opponent are equally matched, than whoever has the most OP skills will win.

This is perfectly ok with me. Suck it up if you lose a duel, its a bloody game, just go and have fun. If your getting your !@# whooped too much, stop crying about it. Get better gear or reroll a diff toon if you dont like it
Edited by SkiTz#1750 on 1/12/2013 1:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
your gonna be dueling people, it'll get boring and drull almost immediately. Gl with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]