Diablo® III

Where are the Barbs when Azmodan invades?

Not much else to say, just always been curious about what the various Barbarian tribes are doing while Azmodan is invading in Act 3?
Reply Quote
Shame Blizz hadn't told us what happened to Barbarians after the destruction of Worldstone. I think they should be the ones craving for redemption after their failure to defend the Worldstone, and we only see our old barb in D3 and some other guy in the short story on the official site.
Reply Quote
I thought they said in a lore panel that barbs scattered and disbanded in grief.
Reply Quote
It did most of them died in the explosion and the ones that were left disbanded because they felt like they had failed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
The Barbs were at the local Hooters drinking beer and eating chicken wings....
Reply Quote
If you play as a barb and have the templar as your follower the templar will ask you "what happens to criminals in your lands". The barb replies that there are no criminal left as their people have been scattered.

Also a lot of barbs probably died due to Baal and the world stone explosion that blew mount Arreat to bits.
Reply Quote
One of Cain's lore books in Act III said they're scattered and disillusioned after the destruction of the Worldstone, since it was what they had placed all the importance of their civilization's existence upon.
Reply Quote
The vendor next to the Jeweler says his people were scattered into the wind... I assumed he was talking about the barbs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]