Diablo® III

What seems to be wrong?

I'm in Mp3 and seem to be dying a bit, is it my play style? or did I really screw something up?
Reply Quote
Your gears are fine (execpt the lack of gems atm). But server is running tricky and laggy, lot of rubberband today, is that what happened for you?

But if anything, get some LoH, your dps dont really make LS worthy.
Edited by stefan#3330 on 1/16/2013 5:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
Sadly, I don't even have 20m to afford gems right now. I'm still dying, I can't keep WOTB up.
Reply Quote
you can get some sort of gem for much less than 20m just saying. and you could always use more CC and IAS
Reply Quote
You don't have enough sustain. 1 source of LS isn't enough. Try using bloodthirst.

You also should have no problems with maintaining wrath. You paid attention to the necessary IAS to hit 2.5 on both weapons and have adequate CC. You might be playing too low MP and killing white mobs too fast.
Reply Quote
What would you recommend getting for the Sustain?
Reply Quote
You don't have enough sustain. 1 source of LS isn't enough. Try using bloodthirst.
Reply Quote
I meant switching out for a different item. I'm using bloodthirst and it seems to be working fine. Thanks.
Reply Quote
OH is the least expensive place to put LS. As your tDPS rises, you can drop to 2 sources of LS for mid MP farm. For anything past mp8, I've found I need 3 sources of LS for very specific affixes, primarily RD/HL or RD/succubus. For these, I pack a 100k gold str/LS non socket EF.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]