Diablo® III

PVP Glass Doctor Rehab Thread, come clean now

For those who's had a taste of PVP and need 13 steps.
Reply Quote
it's a 1 - 3 shot fest no matter how geared you are who ever gets the stuns in wins.. I feel bad for the people that tanked out like crazy spent HUGE $$$ and still just get CC'd to death. I'm sure it will get changed but for now it's a total free for all.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 1/16/2013 10:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
stack attack speed, and chance on hit items +50k dps = win
Reply Quote
Nah i one shot ppl with stuff like SB and WoZ. Cc can be avoided WITH DODGE. So start stacking it fools.
Reply Quote
yah but you want to reduce that cast animation. Having my attack speed up with a knife worked out ALOT better then the bigger hits i could get from my mace as either was more then enough to kill most people. I wouldn't go about stacking or changing anything right now that would be foolish. They are going to make updates and change how it works. Dropping money now is a BAD idea unless you have it in spades to waste. Dodge is OK but it's only a chance to avoid it not a garuntee. I had NO problems permi-stunning the heaviest dexed out monks, and dh's with weapon throw - stun hammer when using my barb..Unfortunately I don't have WT reduction gear so I would eventually run out of fury.

Either way everything may change might as well just enjoy it now give feedback and adjust when it looks like it's going to shape up as to how it will be released. Honestly though it's fun atm but I don't think it's going to stand the test of time in it's current state it's just a silly death match slaughter fest. I can see most people getting over it before it even gets released on the live server.

If they every release teams that will be key, and mini games if that ever happens. (capture the flag etc)
Reply Quote
Ya i agree completely. Ppl need to relax on balance issues. Chucks cc crap is annoying but i. can still slay him all the same. Thats without any cc redux gears at all.

About a/s tho i am still on the fense. 500 int 1450 dps skorn is really good.
Reply Quote
Ya i agree completely. Ppl need to relax on balance issues. Chucks cc crap is annoying but i. can still slay him all the same. Thats without any cc redux gears at all.

About a/s tho i am still on the fense. 500 int 1450 dps skorn is really good.

yah I got a high Attack speed 1450+ int skorn as well i was playing with best of both world in some ways. Vengeful spirit with a crit is just an instant 1 shot sort of like getting awped.
Reply Quote
Um... trying Sw with umbral shock bro... With a skorn.

Or woZ.

= 1 shot.
Reply Quote
WoZ, unbreakable grasp, that is. corpse rain is great too.
Reply Quote
Has anyone tried angry chicken yet? I know it would suck to not be able to Hex, but I would think it would be another way to 1 shot people. Any melee character would see you in chicken mode and immediately think attack, then you can just blow up in their face. The knockback from it means that, if they don't die in one hit, you could immediately follow up with a SB finisher or cast grasp on them if they are super tanky. Not to mention angry chicken could help you close the gap on DHs and make it harder for people to hit you. I would try angry chicken with umbral shock. Drop SW first then chicken so you are protected in chicken mode, then blow up at the same time the person kills your spirit. Pretty sure that would one shot almost anyone.
Reply Quote
Was thinking same thing mike. Chicken to grasp or WOZ to corpse bomb be a tough combo to combat.
Reply Quote
Yeah was thinking of trying chicken as well, I tried a lot of styles in about 3 hours. Even smack talked the Super Barbs about the build choices WD has ;p.

Tried the Huge Toad/Spider Queen style + Garg/Dogs build for fun.

-The best thing that worked for me is 1 Dogs/Life Link, 2 Gargantuan/Bruise, 3 Spirit/Heal 15%, 4 Hex/20%DMG and Left Mouse Snake to the Mouf/30% Stun (hehe) + Right Mouse Wall Zombie/60% slow. Crazy but wall of zombie is what holds this build to together!
-Fetish Sycophants gave me nine minions that I used for attacks/searches and a great wall of defense. Jungle Fort gave me Defense. Spiritual Attunement gave me death chances that don't work half the time it seems.

The choice weapon was a swap of My Echo Fury, it has a high Fear Chance+2% Stun or My Azsurewrath w/13.5% Freeze/+20% attack speed.
Edited by battletag#11838 on 1/16/2013 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Defense
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8265/sycophant.png
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]