Diablo® III

need help with nats legacy

Empire .. what are you doing here.. you are supposed to be para-leveling... get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 02:17 PMPosted by BubbaGump
Empire .. what are you doing here.. you are supposed to be para-leveling... get back to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

LOL

stuck at the office grind :(

Not only am I behind on plvls but i haven't even tried pvp yet... You tried it yet? Our setup is similar and if you can beast pvp then I can do about half as good haha

So what do you think of all the new L4N threads that are going to pop up now? I know those are your fav
Reply Quote
my budget is +/- 700M

and I've gotten some really good feed back. I appreciate it guys.

the only other thing I could ask for is price ranges for the pieces I should be looking for and their coorosponding stats.
Reply Quote
who says u dont need disc with legacy nats? More disc is ALWAYS better!! I love disc and I've been wanting to upgrade my chest to +10 one..
Reply Quote
01/17/2013 08:32 PMPosted by scud
who says u dont need disc with legacy nats? More disc is ALWAYS better!! I love disc and I've been wanting to upgrade my chest to +10 one..

I agree. Imagine a legacy Natalya's Demon Hunter with 60 Discipline, lol. Good luck guys, you won't ever see him until the match ends.
Reply Quote
I have nats legacy and 75 max discipline. I still use prep :)
Reply Quote
apple looking at your gear i dunno if it is wise to splash all 700m for a legacy nats set ... that would leave u weaksauce tbh as ur legacy nats even if it is a godly one would need to be supported by other good equips to be good.... otherwise i suggest u just go with new nats with disc on cloak and quiver.... otherwise even with super disc regen u just die in one hit when u are off smokescreen (storm armour , rend, haunt, spirit barrage strafe etc etc)

oh and plus u cant kill anyone cos ur dps is too gimped....
Edited by AuJo#6730 on 1/17/2013 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
while +disc is nice, I prefer +all resist, well rolled legacy nats with +AR I believe have the best staying power for the long run. From what I've seen of PVP thus far, the max disc again isn't as important as how fast you can regen it once you've used it. The AR gear will server you best overall as a single usable set for PVE and PVP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]