Diablo® III

Dominate pvp...

I actually hope we do get nerfed in pvp, if only a little. I just got finished absolutely thrashing anyone who came my way except other doctors. Haunt is ridiculously OP, especially against DH and wiz...

Don't get me wrong, I love dominating and pretending I'm the best diablo player around. But if it's going to have replay value the classes need to be balanced, and atm WDs are massively OP.
Reply Quote
Did some dueling the other day, and I was dominating people in uber gear. Paragon level 90+ types, it was embarrassing.

Killed them 3 on 1 at times...

Here is the build I used: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bgYTUi!aWe!acbcaZ

logic with the build was, spiders seek out targets along with spirit barrage manitou, so I can focus on running away like a pansy and keeping hex between me and the target.

It was a lot of fun, I really underestimated how much I could like dueling...

Nice build man.
Reply Quote
01/16/2013 09:58 PMPosted by Trefnwyd
I actually hope we do get nerfed in pvp, if only a little.

Blizzard never does things by half. Well actually they always do. Spirit walk duration reduced to 1 second ought to do right?
Reply Quote
I actually hope we do get nerfed in pvp, if only a little. I just got finished absolutely thrashing anyone who came my way except other doctors. Haunt is ridiculously OP, especially against DH and wiz...

Don't get me wrong, I love dominating and pretending I'm the best diablo player around. But if it's going to have replay value the classes need to be balanced, and atm WDs are massively OP.

Yes, haunt is very OP.

Im a medium WD, but haunt is dominating the pvp. DHs in general are also very OP. The most difficult fights I had were against DHs. They hit hard and have tons of skills to overcome us. Lucky for me, when I got killed, haunt finished my enemies after I died.

Also, leaping spiders and gargantuan are very helpful.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]