Diablo® III

why was my thread closed?

(Locked)

900 hours on 1 character does not mean they are a chinese farmer or a bot.
The game's been out for about 8 months, if they only played 6 hours a day that would be about 1500 hours of play time.
There are many people with 2000+ hours.

Use the auction house if you don't like dealing with people in trade.

Block people that annoy you, and leave the game if you think someone is trying to scam you.

You don't need a Blizzard response for your petty, very standard issue.

if they are or not chineese farmers what i bring here is the chance for blizzard to track those 2 very suspicious dudes. maybe they can track theyr ip and figure it our if its the same of a chineese farming industry and if so ban theyr accounts?

why not what i bring here is just an oportunity that allows blizzard to fight back those outlaws.
Same reason this one will be closed.
and what is it?
Calling people out is not allowed and making a thread regarding disciplinary action (thread being closed* is also against the rules.
thanks for info nilrem acpreciated.

so should we just ignore farmers? and what happens if they keep muting me?
Community Manager
01/17/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Star
so should we just ignore farmers? and what happens if they keep muting me?

The best thing to do in this situation is submit a ticket to Customer Support so they can investigate. You can do so online here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit :)
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]