Diablo® III

What is Bloodstained Letter for??

I've searched high and low and nowhere is there an answer for this - "What is bloodstained Letter for?"
I've found it several times and it never appears in my inventory. Perhaps you can only find it once and any subsequent time is useless.

There's a lot of interest in this object since many people report bugs to do with it, but even the wikis don't tell you what its for, only what it is.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS. I want to know what its purpose is. Crafting? Some obscure Achievement?
Reply Quote
You read it. When you click on it (the first time), you hear the dead guard's wife telling him about how she misses him and can't wait for him to get home. It never appears in your inventory, and it isn't used for anything.
Reply Quote
View profile
Its a lore story thingy. You find it, dont bother with it again. unless you really want to.... but no point otherwise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]