Diablo® III

Weakest Item? 346k Unbuffed DPS, 510k EHP

I'm at 346k unbuffed DPS and 510k EHP atm. Could someone point out which of my gear is the weakest of the lot?

What should I upgrade next while still maintaning >500k EHP?

-updated DPS and EHP. Previous DPS was 286k, EHP was 530k
Edited by Un1ver5e#6164 on 3/1/2013 6:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
Definitely left ring
Reply Quote
What should I look for? I've tried searching for Trifectas with Avg Dmg, but the ones which are an upgrade cost > 300 mil, and even then the upgrade is minimal. (~5k DPS)
Reply Quote
search
30 avg dmg
120 int
4cc
40cd

Union end will add about 12.5k dps and 240 armour (str + armour)
Plus plenty more in the under 100m range if you're not looking for mitigation on it.
Lots of good unitys too if you need the LoH
Reply Quote
you should change your wp with cd and os
Reply Quote
Your WH also, beside the Ring. PUR is intended or smth? I think you can replace it with another Intel roll. But it's fine if you like the PUR, I just don't think it helps that much.
Reply Quote
Thanks all for the advice, I'll go search around the AH for good deals.

@novice Yeah the PUR was intended. Missing all the piles of gold made me feel guilty. Seeing that the PUR will be boosted in 1.07 though, I'll see if I can live with that base PUR after 1.07 and scrap PUR completely.
Reply Quote
puuurr
Reply Quote
Hello, new figures updated. I changed the rare ring. Any advice to boost 15 to 20k DPS without major reductions to EHP?
Edited by Un1ver5e#6164 on 2/2/2013 5:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Trifecta tals? Weapon with cd?
Reply Quote
Yea you need a Weapon with high CD/OS
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 05:52 PMPosted by enadiz
Trifecta tals?

Aren't those still expensive? I never could afford one of those.
Reply Quote
02/02/2013 05:52 PMPosted by enadiz
Trifecta tals? Weapon with cd?

I have been linking some of the Tri Tals on the AH over the past few days, but they either have low CC and Int resulting in a reduction in DPS or that they are priced exorbitantly high sadly.

02/02/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Aphraell
Yea you need a Weapon with high CD/OS

Meh, it would need to have >1150 DPS, >50 CD. Add lifesteal in that equation and there goes my budget. Do you recommend any specific figures?

I'm still looking out for a AR/Armour/>150 int WH though.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Reply Quote
Have you considered a Non LS CD weapon, and use Blood magic. Test out PTR if you can to get a feel for it.

Your Tals isnt that bad to be honest. I'd stick with it.. Get a weapon.
Reply Quote
A new weapon, and WH next it is then. Thanks Aph.
Reply Quote
Dont listen to them. without lifesteal youll be too weak to go scramble at higher mp lvls. Id say the gloves. cc and cd too low. a pair of 250+int 45+cd 9+cc would probably do better. Couldnt hurt to add asi on that. You could get tal chest without armor more int/ vit. + inna pants.
Reply Quote
frankly all your jewels need replacing badly -- at high cost -- NONE are that great
Reply Quote
@saxy - I'm ideally looking for one with LS, OS and CD. I'm in no hurry though, so I'll probably look around in the AH for some time.

Gloves are not an immediate concern for me though. I've looked at the 40+ CD tri gloves but the >500 mil ones only add <3k DPS to me since mine have quite a high Int.

Haha thanks for the suggestion, but I'm forgoing Inna pants. the DPS gain is not worth the massive mitigation loss for me.

@DethAxe - All of them? That seems quite drastic. Any suggestions? I'm limited by a small budget though, so it's just a maximum of 1 or 2 upgrades.
Reply Quote
new weapon, i think
Reply Quote
your EHP is 382k FYI

Tri Tal's and Pox give you +45k sheet DPS

good luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]