Diablo® III

Weakest Item? 346k Unbuffed DPS, 510k EHP

-updated

Let's just use the dprogress numbers for simplicity. Tri pox usually results in a downgrade due to the lack of +dmg. Tri Tals usually have low CC (at least, the ones I've seen on the AH), with low int, again resulting in a downgrade.

Any advice? I only have limited funds, but it would be nice to know what to aim for next. Thanks!
Edited by Un1ver5e#6164 on 3/1/2013 6:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I saw 510K EHP so immediately I thought:

"Any piece that doesn't have a combination of vitality, life%, resistance and/or armor."
Reply Quote
Haha Jaetch, your 120k HP, 1.2 mil EHP is nuts. (in a good way)
Reply Quote
@jaetch can you even die with that much ehp? or you are just invincible?
Reply Quote
Ias too low can't make any break point I know of.

Seriousy Jaetch best wizzy I seen. Says you're number #4 in Pvp in the world. How do you do against tippy top other class?
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 3/1/2013 6:58 AM PST
Reply Quote

Seriousy Jaetch best wizzy I seen. Says you're number #4 in Pvp in the world. How do you do against tippy top other class?

I don't die to other wizards (not in the U.S. anyway, and I've never met the #1 PvP wizard... ever). But I pretty much die regularly to every other class with similar stats, which is why I stopped caring about "brawling" right now.

In PvE, I really don't die ever.
Reply Quote
Still, with the current state of the game, I think 500k EHP offers a good enough defence. How oh how should I upgrade next to get bigger dps numbers?
Reply Quote
Trifecta Zuni Pox should do the trick. If not that, bump your Mempo up.

If not that, get a fatter Lacuni. → http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66637576&f=153

Someone is selling a 157 int, 79 vit 9/6 Lacuni, but you'll have to fight Charlatan for it.

If you want to bomb your EHP, then get Inna's Temperance for the DPS and grab Vile Ward (or craft rare shoulders) with some major fat int or int+life % to compensate.
Reply Quote
heh, my next (final?) upgrade WILL be main wep, 80+ CD/OS.
Reply Quote

I don't die to other wizards (not in the U.S. anyway, and I've never met the #1 PvP wizard... ever). But I pretty much die regularly to every other class with similar stats, which is why I stopped caring about "brawling" right now.

In PvE, I really don't die ever.

if you did I'd have to !@#$% slap you -- 120K HP? gawd man...
Reply Quote
new weapon, trifecta ring
Reply Quote
A new weapon? I don't think it will be a priority for now. A better one would cost >1.5 bil. I've tried a few variations of Tri Poxes, but mine with the double roll int and average damage always out dps them.

Every item has an upgrade since this is Diablo after all. I'm just hoping to find a consensus on what the weakest item currently is.
Edited by Un1ver5e#6164 on 3/3/2013 5:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]