Diablo® III

What do I need to change in my gear/build?

Hi, I am currently kinda stuck, I can do MP1-2-3 if im careful but anything over is too much for me. I see some WD with more then 100k DPS, im at 30k, I have alot of resistance wich makes me survive but Im looking to do more damage. Plus I have no build, I used to rock the VQ/ZB build back in 1.0.3 but now im basacly trying out new builds everytime.

This is my current gear:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/SmOkeDOut-1816/hero/2571118

If any1 can tell me what should I start saving up for to do more DPS but still have the most survivability possible.

And if you can trow in a couple of high DPS builds that would be much appreciated.

Thx!
Reply Quote
Should pick a build before you decide on what gear you should get. If you are running Acid cloud then a Visage of Giyua with Acid Cloud is a good place to start while using a string of skulls to complete the 4 piece zuni set you should be working towards.

If you are looking for a cheap bears build, get a skorn with life steal and use widowmakers and vision quest with blood ritual. Using zuni head ring body boots for the set bonus. If you feel you cast too slow with a skorn further down the road you can switch your build back to a 1h+mojo.

I woudn't recommend the build I have as its really pricey to get it to the point where its effective. Its a hybrid build that is good for everything.
Reply Quote
Yea actually I am looking for an effective way to run a Zombie Bears build, I love pets also. So basacly im good with my Zuni peices, i just need to get a skorn, more life steal and more mana regen?
Reply Quote
Need 4 pieces of the new zuni set not old but yea:

If you are looking for a cheap bears build, get a skorn with life steal and use widowmakers and vision quest with blood ritual. Using zuni head ring body boots for the set bonus. If you feel you cast too slow with a skorn further down the road you can switch your build back to a 1h+mojo.

Should be a good starting point for you.
Reply Quote
what stats should I be looking for on my 1H + Mojo? life steal & mana regen?
Reply Quote
and do I have enough RES or should I be looking to boost it up?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]