Diablo® III

Just Quit Diablo 3

They were 5 minutes late to start the servers so I quit.
Reply Quote
LoL, i like diablo3 and i believe in blizzard and the D3 team that diablo3 will reach its potential with more released patches and an expansion that will have new act, new characters, items and maybe some things uniq to diablo3.

-NeLLy

HaPPy D3 Gaming!
Reply Quote
LOL nice troll OP! Literally laughed out loud.
Reply Quote
Holy un-subscription batman
Reply Quote

HaPPy D3 Gaming!

Erorr. The game would have to be UP to "game." YOU FAIL. BLIZZ FAILS. I WANT A REFUND.
Reply Quote
LoL, i like diablo3 and i believe in blizzard and the D3 team that diablo3 will reach its potential with more released patches and an expansion that will have new act, new characters, items and maybe some things uniq to diablo3.

-NeLLy

HaPPy D3 Gaming!

A agree if you don't like the game so much quit and gtfo of the forums. People sit here and say IM DONE OR I QUIT on the forum. It's like quitting your job and coming back to the lobby to hang out. WHO CARES. I have faith in blizzard.
Reply Quote

HaPPy D3 Gaming!

Erorr. The game would have to be UP to "game." YOU FAIL. BLIZZ FAILS. I WANT A REFUND.

Do ya know what approximate means?
Reply Quote
yeah they expected a 2 hour delay.. and sometimes. things are not as expected you know..
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:06 AMPosted by Talton
They were 5 minutes late to start the servers so I quit.

Gimme ur gears first :D lol
Reply Quote
I decided to unquit because I like Diablo 3 too much and I regreted my earlier decision but..... the servers are still not up so I am requiting.
Reply Quote
i want your stuff too
Reply Quote

Do ya know what approximate means?

Do you know what sarcasm is? :P I'm just amused by all the outraged YOU'RE FIVE MINUTES PAST DEADLINE posts. Carry on.
Reply Quote
haha wow i think if i leave my spot for 10 min the game will turn back on
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Talton
I decided to unquit because I like Diablo 3 too much and I regreted my earlier decision but..... the servers are still not up so I am requiting.

:) They will add a timer if you do not slow down man.
Reply Quote
:)
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 07:20 AMPosted by Talton

lol!!!

I will also be quitting for the remainder of server maintenance.
Reply Quote
please turn the game on maybe if we were all a little more nicer to the people behind the red button they would .. like turn the game on. please ? :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]