Diablo® III

WTF IS THE POINT OF IMK GEAER ON BARBS

(Locked)

THE IMK GEAR SUX MOSTLY AND U GET WAY FASERAND ALOTT MORE DPS FROM MIXMATCHING GEAR PEOPLE SPEND SO MUCH GOLD ON IMK USLESS CRAP
THE IMK SET SUX
I like the Immortal King set, because it allows me to keep wrath of the beserker extanded alot better then when using mixmatched gear but i do agree that all sets in general should be buffed or atleast recieve 1 more affix for using more then one.
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/22/2013 1:26 PM PST
The only set really worth using full set is Inna's, but it's expensive to get good stats on it.

Actually, Zuni's isn't bad for WD either for the Mana regen/MPK.
View profile
imo, the only part of the set that cant roll worth using is the wep. the rest of them have decent stats and allow for enough stats to roll so you can get good stats that arent always on them.
Reason for using gloves would be the base stats good armor, with life regen. Pair that with the chest and thats all you need.
I kinda like my IMK GEAER ON BARB.

I just wish it had the glow effect when the full set is worn. I miss my glow.
Actually IK is really powerful.

It's just not BiS. The same can be said about ever other endgame set.
The only real benefit in using alternatives to IK is the IAS on a mempo and witching hour or a leg mighty belt.
I kinda like my IMK GEAER ON BARB.

I just wish it had the glow effect when the full set is worn. I miss my glow.

Hope you mean 5 set bonus because the 2 handed weapon is utter garbage. A lot of the set weapons suffer from not being able to roll crit, LS, and a socket all at once.
Immortal is one word, no idea how you threw in an M in the abbreviation.

IK doesn't suck, just all of your pieces do. You only really need 2 pieces for AR bonus, and even that is arguable.
I stomp mp10 fairly easily with mine. Only dieing maybe once or twice to random difficult affix combos during full act clears. Usually I dont die though. Only piece I would definately replace on my IK set is my helm with a high crit Mempo, but those are so obnoxiously priced its not funny.
the IK set and other full sets are great for farming because of the resource generation. if you want to go full DPS then it's not the greatest but farming is more important to most of us anyways.
Community Manager
Please don't post in all caps. It makes kitties everywhere sad.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]